Reviews for Heart Of Stone
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is a great story. I loved how Jasper and Rose found each other after so long. I loved that Alice found Jasper's lost stone. I loved that Jasper finally found a family that wanted him after all the time that he spent floating in the system.

Touching and beautiful.
Odainath chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Love, love, love.

Great story. :D
dellaterra chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
What a beautiful story. You've taken a simple picture of childish innocence and skillfully created such a heartbreaking tale.

Your title is brilliant on so many levels and I love how you ended it all with "love, actually." Good luck in the contest!
DarkBlueBella chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
A beautiful story, heart breakingly sad and yet uplifting by the take the reader on a real journey and make us feel part of Jasper's painful story. Well done and good luck.
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Jasper's pain and sorrow, and then his subsequent shock at finding Rose again are perfectly drawn. The idea of his world clicking back into place rather than it being a joyous reunion works really well - it shows how he's not really been functioning, but now everything around him is working properly once more. Heartbreaking and hopeful, all in one.

I loved reading this story, thank you.
Domysticated chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
What a beautiful, beautiful story. The anger, and loss, and fear and then finally hope all build up in abeautiful crescendo that results in love- the only thing that can set us free.

Gorgeous. Well done :)