Reviews for He Likes Her Damaged
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Bloody hell... this *is* dark, but nicely written.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ohhhh I like it a lot, yep it's very dark but completely Jayne too and the last line says so much.
Eliche chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Great work. I really liked it.
Bytemite chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Whew, okay. I was worried this might go somewhere COMPLETELY different. But as written makes some sense.
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Disturbing...yet insightful. Jayne's safety net...but in last line actually admitting to himself his true feelings.
OneAV chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Where do I start? Let's start with SIMPLY GENIUS! Amazing, talanted story with unexpected twist, taking me deep down Jayne's most secret feelings, because what Jayne hates is actually what he loves most about River, doesn't he?
Anbessette chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I didn't think I was going to like this, but the last line made it all OK. Hell, it made it great.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
What I really truly love about this piece is the way the last sentnce ties it all together
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Actually I think this makes perfect sense with a flight or fight Jayne who is trying to deny growing feelings for River. Of course he would want any and every reminder that he *shouldn't* love her. That she's *off*. Of course, eventually that won't do any good and he'll have to give in, but we'll let him have his illusions;)

You know what would be nice? A River POV of this...something titled like 'She Likes Him Angry' or 'She Likes Him Selfish' or something like that where she goes through basically the same thought processes.

Anyway...I enjoyed the piece. I've found that even for the most fluffy of writers, eventually some of the darker pieces come out. When it happens with me, I just try to warn the readers up front;)