Reviews for The Last Breath Extras
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
another awesome one! thanks for sharing!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love the clarification on the last gun fight in chapter 27. This is very well done.
Cullen312 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Still no answer on what happened to Charlie but I'm fairly sure you're doing that for a reason... and I'll try to be patient and wait to find out what happened.

Thank you for the details surrounding what happened. I'm a detail girl so I love to know everything!
Anki.cullen chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
The plan was a lot more elaborately explained here and it certainly answered some of my questions.
youdon'tknowme chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Thank you for this to clear everything up! You are so creative and this story is great. I can't wait to see where things go from here.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this summary of what happened regarding charlie was very helpful, though i think you did a good job explaining the gist of it in that chapter. i didn't understand the intricacies of victoria's thought processes but i'm really glad you cleared that up for me. i'm happy that now, all three moles are dead, but that plan was a little risky to me, it seemed. he expected just him and jasper to take out the three moles alone? he suspected there was a third mole, right? that was why he went through all this trouble when he could have just taken both victoria and james into custody. but it seemed like a very ambitious plan to expect to deal with three moles with just himself and jasper. then again, he didn't know who he could trust to help him fight them, not knowing who that third mole was...

i'm just really glad that charlie's dealt with the situation but i truly hope that he won't die. bella will be so devastated.
Bammers chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow I hate being in the bad guys heads because you learn what they are going to do and you have no way of warning them loved and thank you for sharing this update with us...
katmom chapter 1 . 10/29/2010