Reviews for Getting Back to Myself
kjeh chapter 46 . 9/23
Is there going to be an epilouge with the rest of the wolves in the futere kids ect like kim and jared?
Lauren Saint chapter 46 . 8/25
It was a beautiful story! Really enjoyed it! :D
I didn't get majority of the drug references and Paul and Jareds last names are incorrect but that doesn't matter. :D It was a great plot! Loved the outcome much more then the books haha Loved your Bella and the Pack! :D
Too scripted needs to be life like
Oricke chapter 46 . 7/26
great story, I really enjoyed reading this
gleefan2009 chapter 46 . 7/26
love it please write more
Bell 1 chapter 46 . 6/28
Very long, but a very good story line. I really enjoyed reading this. I cannot even say which parts I liked best, there was so much.

I guess what I really liked was Sam & Bella's connection. It was there, you could sense it; not too rushed, or over the top; not overbearing... sweet, soft, peaceful, supporting, loving, committed, devoted to each other, trusting, and so many more of the "good" relationship vibes. Well done.

Thank you for sharing. :)
Bell 1 chapter 35 . 6/21
Um, I don't remember reading that Charlie went back to be the Forks Police Chief. I thought he was still the La Push Police Chief.

If you want a tip as to how to change this part of the chapter without deleting it, see my profile page & Tip #1. Basically, you can edit the chapter and then replace it.
hybrid 123 chapter 46 . 6/17
Wow beautiful storY
This is a great story. But all I really would say is that Sam and Bella don't have to have numerous amount kids, because when their having sex Sam could just pull out before he ejaculates.
TexasTurtle chapter 46 . 4/8
Thank you for writing and sharing. Great story.
TheReveiwerGirl chapter 21 . 2/2
Lol the initials for Forks High School when rearranged spells FSH - Follicle Stimulating Hormone
acetwolf94 chapter 46 . 1/22
NICE! Its really GOOD!
Liz chapter 33 . 1/12
I love your story but you don't have to tell me when time skips all the time. If it skips 5 minutes or a few hours I can figure out. Just put a divider after the paragraph something like **
Rocker Meow chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
HA! LOVE Bella with an attitude :) Cannon bella was... Blah, to say the least. I love this bella. :)
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »