Reviews for Godhand
Ahhh... the legend of One punch man. To bad, it's 2010.

I hope you're back. Because fanfiction became cancer.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Lol the twist nice .
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
Wonder if ramza will ever realize god hand is him.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
lol the cadets .
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Lol the king of fists . I pity all the men that has an interest in Alma.
Mark-Kris Robin Lancer chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Oh, this is such an amusing read and find! Thank you for making my day even more better! The ending for this chapter is hilarious! More would definitely be appreciated by me!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
Please update soon! This is SUPER fantastic!
Wordlurker chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
So, Ramza's the reincarnation of A: Ranma Saotome, B: Son Goku or C: Shirahama Kenichi. Or something like that. Whatever, the idea of a tree-felling, house-destroying super-martial artist Ramza is probably one of the funniest incarnations of his character I've seen thus far.
Grey Muji chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Delita's Teta Senses are tingling!
Tantei1412 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Ah, Argath. Thou arth screwed. Death by Overprotective Brother no less...

Who knew making Ramza a broken character so early on had such consequences?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Cheers.

-Tantei1412
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Funny and nicely done. Hope to see more on this later!
Mizuki hikari chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
lol, plz continue this, XD its soooo amusing.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Lolwin. Someone's been powerleveling Ramza. If Ramza took some side-training as a Knight, he'd be able to shatter swords with his fists. Oh, and armour and stuff (without killing the person inside). Might be useful for disabling people. Then again, when you can just drop a building on them and then revive them later, this all becomes rather useless.

On another topic, it's nice to see a story where Argath isn't a 2D psycopath. I mean, sure I hate him in-game, but I'm sorta happy that finally someone's taken advantage of fanfics being fanfics, and is actually developing him into a slightly likeable character.

Story of win,

HR
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Argath? That's the same as Algus, right?
Liedral chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Ahh... now this is intruiging, what will happen when Delita catches up with Argath? Really looking forward to your next chapter.