Reviews for Heroes For Earth
Major144 chapter 20 . 7/11
A fun and creative story. The story was darker and bit more creative and realistic then the cartoon. The characters were really flushed out and I really enjoyed them as they figured out to do and had to face a real challenge with both their new powers and their wits. Nicely done.
Curse Of Kings chapter 18 . 12/30/2020
...Why do fictional nations always end with either "-nia" or just "-ia"?
Curse Of Kings chapter 16 . 12/30/2020
Would somebody care to tell me how it's possible to see "small new land" from space?
Curse Of Kings chapter 10 . 12/30/2020
I'm a little surprised you didn't make Wheeler's real name Joey.
Curse Of Kings chapter 7 . 12/29/2020
I'm dissappointed. Wheeler should have wondered why this mysterious voice sounds exactly like Whoopi Goldburg.
Curse Of Kings chapter 5 . 12/29/2020
Still doesn't explain why Gi's parents named her after a freaking karate uniform. They must have really liked martial arts.
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 7 . 8/19/2020
"Who knows... maybe Gaia's voice is the same as its Narrator."

It'd have to be Whoopi Goldberg. Margot Kidder died 2 years ago.
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 4 . 8/18/2020
"I'm honestly not sure if I got any of this right. When the cartoon was on, Linka was from the Soviet Union."

If you're worried about Linka being Russian, the showrunners did confirm it, so you did get that one right.
Violetlight chapter 20 . 8/22/2019
I've been saying for a while that with everything from the 80s and 90s seeming to be rebooting, it's strange that the one nostalgic show from that time that we really *need* today hasn't been. Until it is, I will consider your story my reboot. Thanks so much for sharing. The Power is Yours!
Sora with an S chapter 20 . 11/16/2018
Hey Zarm. I guess your going to be way scarier this time around...
Sora with an S chapter 13 . 11/16/2018
I personally subscribe to the fan-theory that Captain Planet is the magical Champion of Earth, and just looks like an 80s superhero because that's what a 'champion' looked like at the time his story takes place.

Following that logic, the Geo-Cruiser would be a 'firery chariot' or similar that also got updated to the modern day.
Sora with an S chapter 4 . 11/15/2018
Interestingly, Linka was the only heroic character in western media to have come from the USSR WHILE the Cold War was in full force.

That said, she specifically denied being Russian in the first episode, so she was most likely from Ukraine or another satellite state.

Also, Catholicism and Russian Orthodoxy aren't two different religions. They're two takes on the same one.
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 11/15/2018
Guessing that the 'Spirit' is what will become Captain Planet.
Sora with an S chapter 2 . 11/15/2018
Someone told me that the reason the Captain Planet villians were so ridiculously evil to the point of caricature was to prevent the ten-year-olds in the audience from pointing to them and saying "Hey! That's what my Dad/Mom does for a living!"

You don't have this worry, and it shows.
Sora with an S chapter 1 . 11/15/2018