Reviews for Shades of Green
Icewill42 chapter 20 . 9/14
I would just like to say that this was a very good and beautiful story that you wrote here. I just came across this story this past weekend and was just addicted to the storytelling from the first chapter. Your take on the Hulk, who's one of my favorite comic characters as well, was great as well as your take on Shego. They both are very similar and I loved the reading the strong love that blossomed between the two. I know it's been years since you updated on shades of green heart of the monsters but I hope you eventually resume writing that story as the first four chapters were really good. Again this was a beautiful story to read and honestly the best fan fiction story that I've read on this website.
Fey Beauty chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I wonder if Shego will ever meet Bruce?
Autistic Writer chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was an awesome story, i can't wait to see more of these stories
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Awesome story, man. You sure weren't kidding about the great storytelling and action parts. Can't wait until the sequels are finished. Also, I'm going to PM you a couple of personal suggestions I have for new stories based on your interests. Based on a couple of ideas that I've been brewing over myself.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
i think this was a good use of red she-hulk
Megaranger66 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
I almost cried at this part it was just really sad...
XxMasquerade LibranianxX chapter 20 . 3/9/2012
loved the story

continue the good work
Waffle192 chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
dude I gt to admit that this story is definely in my top 10 favorite stories every. I have been on for a bout 3 years now. And without a doubt this is one of the best i have read out of 1000 storys that I have read.

Can;t wait for the sequel, you really built up the relationship of hulk and shego well. So keep up the good work.
Soul of a Lion chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
Very touching moment at the end and the Kim apology was the icing on the cake! Lmao Janet. She's always causing trouble. Great story. Great ending!
Soul of a Lion chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
You have a sequel to this, right? Because the battles would be beyond epic!
Soul of a Lion chapter 18 . 10/21/2011
My Gods man. You know how to set stuff up. Onwards to the next chapter!
Soul of a Lion chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
Sounds promising. I can only imagine what mayhem he would create. Awesome chapter.
Soul of a Lion chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Those villains never give up, do they? What's going to happen next? Read on... I must!
Soul of a Lion chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Wohoo! Hulk lives and gives a passionate kiss at the end. I was on the edge of my seat in this chapter. Glad everything worked out... so far.
Soul of a Lion chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Wow, that's an interesting twist to make Betty the opponent. Loved everything about this chapter. Except the ending, which thank God I don't have to wait for an update.