Reviews for Shades of Green
I know your pain hulk. Really I do.
One of the best avengers crossovers ever.
jettmanas chapter 20 . 11/28/2016
Terrific epilogue, from Janet's mistake, to Cap's speech, to the Kim & Ron visit.
I'm really glad she apologized. She's a good person in the series, so it fits her character.
Funny that Shego called her out on some things being impossible for her though.
Also liked that Hulk was cool to them at the end. Nice story!
jettmanas chapter 17 . 11/28/2016
Zemo was pretty cool here. Also liked R. She-Hulk in this.
jettmanas chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
Love the writing in this part
jettmanas chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
Great climax here, including showing other parts of the world being affected. Hooray for Shego!
jettmanas chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Well, that was intense. Bravo!
jettmanas chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Nicely done over-the-top action.
jettmanas chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
Great action! Big suspense w/Hank getting caught by the Leader & the new info on his plan.
jettmanas chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Not sure if a recap was needed, but nice job with the briefing, entering the enemy base, and splitting up the team to face off opposing villains. Good touch with Tony's scanners being jammed. I'd forgotten Wonder Man wasn't always a hero!
jettmanas chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
I like that Shego's had a change of heart. And nice job w/Janet's coaching scene w/Hulk.
jettmanas chapter 7 . 11/23/2016
Liked the scene back at the mansion. As a Kim fan, though, I wished she was more mellow at the party. I don't think she'd use the words "freak" & "monster". Same w/Betty. Especially after the alien invasion teamup & after four years.
jettmanas chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Shego standing up to Hulk was great. Also, loved the party, including Alicia & the Hulk/Thing truce.
So cool to get Kim, Ron & Betty into the story. Nick & Betty might make a nice couple. XD
jettmanas chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Fun contest for getting Hulk to go to the party.
Not sure if I agree with Shego's family not loving her. I think most parents love their kids, and Hego at least seems to care for her in the eps I remember.
Drakken also seems to care for her, doing things like taking her out to Karaoke every Fri. By the end of the series I think they're practically a couple.
But hey, good story. Thanks for writing.
jettmanas chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
I enjoyed all the interactions at the Mansion, Hulk's jump to the battle, and how she's working well with the Avengers.