Reviews for Shades of Green
Fey Beauty chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I wonder if Shego will ever meet Bruce?
Autistic Writer chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was an awesome story, i can't wait to see more of these stories
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
Awesome story, man. You sure weren't kidding about the great storytelling and action parts. Can't wait until the sequels are finished. Also, I'm going to PM you a couple of personal suggestions I have for new stories based on your interests. Based on a couple of ideas that I've been brewing over myself.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
i think this was a good use of red she-hulk
Megaranger66 chapter 14 . 6/13/2012
I almost cried at this part it was just really sad...
XxMasquerade LibranianxX chapter 20 . 3/9/2012
loved the story

continue the good work
Waffle192 chapter 20 . 1/26/2012
dude I gt to admit that this story is definely in my top 10 favorite stories every. I have been on for a bout 3 years now. And without a doubt this is one of the best i have read out of 1000 storys that I have read.

Can;t wait for the sequel, you really built up the relationship of hulk and shego well. So keep up the good work.
Soul of a Lion chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
Very touching moment at the end and the Kim apology was the icing on the cake! Lmao Janet. She's always causing trouble. Great story. Great ending!
Soul of a Lion chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
You have a sequel to this, right? Because the battles would be beyond epic!
Soul of a Lion chapter 18 . 10/21/2011
My Gods man. You know how to set stuff up. Onwards to the next chapter!
Soul of a Lion chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
Sounds promising. I can only imagine what mayhem he would create. Awesome chapter.
Soul of a Lion chapter 16 . 10/21/2011
Those villains never give up, do they? What's going to happen next? Read on... I must!
Soul of a Lion chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
Wohoo! Hulk lives and gives a passionate kiss at the end. I was on the edge of my seat in this chapter. Glad everything worked out... so far.
Soul of a Lion chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Wow, that's an interesting twist to make Betty the opponent. Loved everything about this chapter. Except the ending, which thank God I don't have to wait for an update.
Soul of a Lion chapter 13 . 10/21/2011
"I'm really starting to hate blonds!", Shego muttered to herself, advancing towards her downed opponent.

Exlamation mark and she muttered? Doesn't click.

As for the review:

Holy gamma radiation awesomeness! This action is top notch and the dialog between The Leader and Shego was great. I wonder how she is going to handle the Red She-Hulk.