Reviews for Between the Shadow and the Soul
Shrk22 chapter 7 . 6/30
It is an absolute crime if you no longer write! Your writing is so evocative and, well, just plain old beautiful. I hope that some day you will stumble upon this story and finish it. (You left me with a crying Chuck! Ugh!)
beaucoup riant chapter 7 . 6/12
Again, I LOVE that everything Chuck does is so incredibly thoughtful. This story is really really special and unique. Please update soon! I want to read more and of course, I want a happy ending!
beaucoup riant chapter 4 . 6/12
Your description of their past, before they get romantically tangled, is so interesting! I haven't ever noticed it before and it's never been done the way you've described it Enjoying it immensely.
beaucoup riant chapter 3 . 6/12
I've always loved Chuck and Blair and you just make it so much more romantic when you describe how happy they were.
beaucoup riant chapter 2 . 6/12
I like the inner thoughts of this Chuck vs old Chuck. I like that you let us peer into everyone's minds and see how they are thinking and feeling.
beaucoup riant chapter 1 . 6/12
I love the references here! The statements are so poetic that it is mesmerizing.
Alexandria chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
You're a fucking valuable asset to the Chair fandom. What you write is glorious and amazing and even if the story doesn't end here, it is a fairly good ending, but I'd like to see it end. Fucking wonderful the way you write, portray and paint a picture using your words. Fucking amazing, congrats.
iayanna9112 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Hi. You might not continue this story, it has been three years anyways. But I just want to say that this story is remarkable. One of the best I've read here. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
need more ... xo
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Please please please update soon
PeacefullyJos chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
I need more of this.
PeacefullyJos chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Oh, I love some good Blair-Eleanor interaction. Honestly, I just love everything about this. The dynamic, the portrayal, how you introduce comedy so well amidst all this drama that makes my skin shiver, I swear to god, this story is FUCKING amazing.
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
This is fucking AMAZING. I'm in love with this story. I really fucking am, can you just write like a hundred of this angsty fics? I need this. Congrats on writing such a masterpiece! :)
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I honestly just LOVE the way you paint Chuck and Blair. In any story you right you just GET them just right. The portrayal is outstanding and I actually wish you'd write a thousand more Chair fics. Seriously, just write a book about anything and I'll read it. I'm in love with your writing style. It's seriously awesome.
Fernii chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
This fic is great!
It's a shame it doesn't look like you will update any time soon... But I just had to say how much I liked to read it
xoxo