Reviews for Between the Shadow and the Soul
Ancient Xana of the Old Forest chapter 7 . 10/6
have you realized how many people is asking for the ending of this story? I have read it around 3 times already and as I always think I wish they could have a happy ending with this one! so pleaseeeee pleaseeeee come back and make him remember their beautiful lives! I saw your profile and u are writing one in this moment.. so please make our wishes come true! I hope you consider about this! I loved all this situation between they both how he was once again the little guy from school and how he was developing his feelings with her thank u very much
Beautiful story wish it was completed, but enjoyed the insight. You have a lovely way with words
eckomoon chapter 1 . 3/6
I just reread this for the 4th time. It's a story that has stayed with me. To be honest, I don't cry much but this story always makes me cry when I get to the part where Chuck is watching the video on repeat. This is normally a cliche storyline but you've written it so well and with many layers of depth. You did an amazing job of writing both Chuck and Blair's confusion. It's very haunting. Losing years of memory, both mistakes and growth would be terrifying but also quite freeing. This Chuck hasn't disappointed Blair yet but I understand why she's hesitant. I know it's been years but I hope you are inspired to finish this someday. It's a beautiful story. Thank you!
pinnula chapter 7 . 2/8
The Story is wounderful!
I love how you let Blair remember her Queen B behavior, her fire and determination.
And seeing Chucks life through the eyes of his younger self is quit interesting.
And you included Eric, great thanks for that. I love the brother-relationship between Chuck and Eric.

Please, please continue! It's an amazing work.
Dale chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Sure it has been 4 years since you last updated but you can't possibly let us hanging with a crying Chuck. That's beyond cruel. And this happened to be my fave fanfic ever. It had me bawlng for hours. So yeah. Please. Just please update.
Allison237Gleek chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
I just realized that Chuck would have to go through thinking that his father had died all over again.
Shrk22 chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
It is an absolute crime if you no longer write! Your writing is so evocative and, well, just plain old beautiful. I hope that some day you will stumble upon this story and finish it. (You left me with a crying Chuck! Ugh!)
beaucoup riant chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Again, I LOVE that everything Chuck does is so incredibly thoughtful. This story is really really special and unique. Please update soon! I want to read more and of course, I want a happy ending!
beaucoup riant chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Your description of their past, before they get romantically tangled, is so interesting! I haven't ever noticed it before and it's never been done the way you've described it Enjoying it immensely.
beaucoup riant chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
I've always loved Chuck and Blair and you just make it so much more romantic when you describe how happy they were.
beaucoup riant chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I like the inner thoughts of this Chuck vs old Chuck. I like that you let us peer into everyone's minds and see how they are thinking and feeling.
beaucoup riant chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love the references here! The statements are so poetic that it is mesmerizing.
Alexandria chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
You're a fucking valuable asset to the Chair fandom. What you write is glorious and amazing and even if the story doesn't end here, it is a fairly good ending, but I'd like to see it end. Fucking wonderful the way you write, portray and paint a picture using your words. Fucking amazing, congrats.
iayanna9112 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Hi. You might not continue this story, it has been three years anyways. But I just want to say that this story is remarkable. One of the best I've read here. Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014