Reviews for Dempsey and Makepeace: You are my everything
xLaramiex chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
Tying in to the title there :) Great few chapters, and I'm glad they're still friends!
haveunotthought chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
sweet ending
Krato chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Thank goodness Harry gave in and let them contact the doctor. I was fearful they were going to fall out about it. Maybe because both Dempsey and her father were telling her it was for the best, she realised they were right.

At least the good thing about her situation is that it's only happened because she loves him.
Krato chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
So Harry's blotted out what she saw on the TV altogether but at least she knows there's something not quite right with her. Good idea of Dempsey's to get her to go to Kent.
Helenj chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Thank Goodness the doctor has got some sense. Hopefully they'll see the plane crash.
Krato chapter 9 . 1/28/2011
Oooh, Harry's totally freaked out about the plane crash, isn't she. I think Dempsey needs to get her some help if she doesn't snap out of it soon.

Loved how she snuggled up to him in bed.

btw - what a terrible waste of the Chinese food... crackers or Chinese - Dempsey must've flipped too! lol
xLaramiex chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Hurrayy! Just in time :)
xLaramiex chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Ahh! I hope she finishes on time!

(Poor Fry, it wasn't really his fault.)
xLaramiex chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Haha I do love knowledgeable friends!
xLaramiex chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Oh dear! I hope she comes back soon or there'll be no Dempsey when she does!
xLaramiex chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
I do like Angela :)
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Lol she's causing chaos and panic and she doesn't even know it!
Krato chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Ah, bless! Sounds like he's desperate to find her. Wonder if he'll manage to track her down somehow.
Helenj chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I like the start to this story. Going to Leeds is a really bad idea of Harry's and it's dropped Dempsey right in it as well.
Krato chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I thinks it's a bad move to run away to Leeds - she can always talk to Angela over the phone. Dempsey going to think the worst now.

Nice start to your new story.