Reviews for Only Human
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Great character piece!
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I don't think I have ever heard somebody's smile likened to curling onion peels - I shall have to remember that, it's a good one. As expected, you made good work of this one too. Yes, one wonders how Sebastian and Elizabeth view one another... Wouldn't that be Mr. Michaelis for her? I know he generally goes as "Sebastian" in the manga, but England being what it is I thought butlers-and-such, and people in general, were referred to by surname unless they were relatives...?
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
sebastion so mean... lol
One Hell of An Author chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was amazing, I loved it. Lizzie is such a sweet character, I love her even if a lot of kuro fans hate her. I loved this. x.
KimPerve chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
What lily said.

I agree, people should do more Lizzy fanfics. She's awesome! Though her cuteness is annoying, she's not one of those obnoxious fangirl types. X3 I like your characterization on her! .

I also like it how you make it sound like they are in the 19th century... some authors forget that. _

~KPIEQ

LEt'S COPY POKERFACE NOW! -pose-

I was L for halloween!
lily-75161 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I'm actually a bit of a Lizzy fan as well, though I'm always drawn to bubbly characters in any anime I watch/manga I read. It's nice to find a story, however short, centered around her though without Ciel being present. She needs more love from the fandom! I understand the Sebastian/Ciel die-hard fans, but Elizabeth is so sweet and charming it's almost impossible to not like her at least a bit.

Your characterizations seem pretty spot on and I loved the bit at the end with Tanaka. It's strange how so many small details add up to produce a very satisfying one shot.