Reviews for Meet the Parent
Do You Wonder chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I like it... (:
Cayology chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
haha, the ending wasn't that bad:) No seriously i liked it. Thanks for writing a great story!
squoctobird chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
I thought the ending was really sweet.
poeticjustice13 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Okay this was really funny! It was the typical movie or show ending but it went with the story and I loved it! Good job and I seriously cannot wait to read more from you!

Love,

Nessa aka poeticjustice13
Nerd Angels and Llamas chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
BAHA! Awwww! That was cute and funny! I love it!
Cayology chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I love this... Please update!
poeticjustice13 chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Okay, you seriously don't know how much I loved this chapter! Sorry I ddin't review earlier I was kinda grounded. But seriously I can't wait until another update.
WildWolfLuver chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
I actually liked this chapter it was great!
ingridlaperez chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
hurrry post soon :)) i like this storysoo far
sub-ice diamond chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
this is getting good, kendall is getting in trouble lol keep it, see you next review.
poeticjustice13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
OMG that was so good! Haha I love how they all got the talk. And thank you so much for telling people to read my story that's really sweet of you to do.
xxDinosaursXx chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
This is really good :) I think you should bring Logans mom back into the story though, I thought she was funny.

An idea is James could try to sabotage Logan & Camilles relationship, but on purpose this time. He could feed them both lies about each other and then he and Camille accidently kiss again because he had told her Logsn was cheating on her, and Logan walks in and witnesses the whole entire thing.

But James and Camille can't be too coupley for too long because I hate that pairing :) Logan and Camille is so much better.

Update Soon!
lucia chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I love this chapter I can not wait to read next
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Hm... Maybey James getting mad at Logan for getting back with Camille could mean he has some sort of feelings for her. Maybe kissing her on accident awaken some deep down attraction for her, and he thought Logan felt too betrayed to get back with her... Just a thought. Anyway. Love this. Carlos is sooooo funny, and uh-oh Kendall's in trouble! LoL good job with this. Keep it up.
cute chapter 2 . 1/29/2011