Reviews for Falling For Someone
why!
tmkitty801 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
goodish beck and
Skittles321 chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
STUPID ANDRE DAMMIT! WHY DID U KISS HER U KNOW TORI CANT RESIST HER SELF SOMETIMES, UGH! NO TANDRE, NO AND BECK DONG BE A DOUCHE,COME ON GO BACK TO SWEET BECK US VICTORIANS KNOW U AS! Love this chap, next pls!
Skittles321 chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
NOOOOO! WHY WHY WHY WHY? But i'll go along with it as long as u have a good plot (wich u better have) is it BORI (*On her knees, begging pwety please* hehehe that ryhmed, but now is not the time, Oh i did it again, wonder wat rhymes with again *thinking* Naaah nvm!) or is it Tandre (really hope not) but its ok if u don wanna tell me! Cant wait for next chap!
BoriStoryLover chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
OMG, I love this Story...!

But pls make it bori...!

Beck is so muc better for Tori..!
Apolla Broadpath chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
This story... entertains me
Skittles321 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Nooo Tori, No u LOVE Beckly remeber the boy with beautiful eyes, hair, body amazing abs, the perfect 1 remember! Ugh dam girl ur so confusing *Dylan: chill down babe* ok fine

Lol im so wierd! Love this more pls!
mazeygrace18 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
No! Beck and Tori! Bori luv and I can't believe Andre called her a bitch! Not kol man! Bori
the Vampire of Gorillaz chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE carry on its really good and i cant find one exactly like his anywhere and its amazing xox
Skittles321 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Man if only children could bextremley smart and avoid school, wow i would LOVE that!
DancingOnTheClouds chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
No offense, but boo! This is supposed to be a TANDRE Fanfiction! I mean, you filed it under Tori and Andre. It's more Tori/Beck.
MitchelMusso12 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
This is reely good, i think you should do a sequel and the chapters are a fine length, no-one wants really long chapters that take ages to read that no-one can be bothered :D
Skittles321 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
I LOVE THIS! and please do a sequeal and NO! Andre will not win Tori!

Lol!
the Vampire of Gorillaz chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Mazin carry on xoxo
KeybladeChloeNerd chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
pen10

thanks for your critics. I agree to make the chappies longer but I'm always really buzy. And i listen to all critics-it's whats best to make me a better author.

PLUS: I only just relized I can only submit a review per chappie. LOL