Reviews for Shining Endeavors
Tikisomia chapter 26 . 12/10/2010
Awww! Cute ending! Glade the Principle got his just end! Hehehehe! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
Tikisomia chapter 25 . 12/8/2010
LOL! I'm not disappointed! I was just wondering! What prompted the question was the the person who played Teacher Cherry popped up in your fanfic...so I think you can kind of guess how that thought would pop into my brain (it is a strange place lol!) Thank you!
Tikisomia chapter 24 . 12/6/2010
Is this going to become more like Pi Li MIT? With cases and stuff? 'o' Are you going to bring Aaron aka Zhan Shi De aka 007 into here? If you don't..that is ok...if you do...that's ok too lol! Keep it up!
Tikisomia chapter 23 . 12/4/2010
I Like. Satisfied. Please write more!
Tikisomia chapter 22 . 12/3/2010
YES! Hope Gui Gui is going to be nicer to Wang Zi now. Hehehe! I wonder how she is going to tell him...or if she is 0.o I guess I'll just wait and find out lol!
Tikisomia chapter 21 . 12/1/2010
Oh! I'll have to check out your other story! Hehehe Can't you tell I'm a Pi Li MIT fan lol! Hehehe I wish I could see the looks on their faces when Gui Gui drops Wang Zi's vest in the water mwahahahaha!
Tikisomia chapter 20 . 11/29/2010
I absolutly LOVE Pi Li MIT! I want to buy an english sub version of it (if there is one) And yes, that is why I like your fanfic so much! We get to see a compleatly different Gui Gui! I wonder who left the drink on her desk...hmmmmm...lol!
Tikisomia chapter 19 . 11/28/2010
Mwahahahaha! Wang Zi likes Gui Gui! Sorry for sounding a bit evil here lol (not really) But it always seems like Gui Gui is the first to fall for him...But I LOVE that this is not the case in here! The Prince falls for the Goast first for once! Yippie!
Tikisomia chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
I am really enjoying who you are writing Gui Gui! She is not herself in here lol! Keep it up!
Tikisomia chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
Hehe Wang Zi FINALLY found out that he helped Gui Gui out lol This is getting more and more interesting!
Tikisomia chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
I know, but Da Ya's comidic moment really made me smile...in this chapter it was Wang Zi lol! So funny that you included a macchiato! I caught that! lol! I really want to try a brown sugar macciato (when I see food in dramas...I want to try them!)
Tikisomia chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
I'm liking Gui Gui's friend Da Ya! She is funny. I don't know if you were intending her to be funny...but she made me laugh! No problem about the short chapters, totally understand! Jia You! (good luck!)
Tikisomia chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
Thank you for your note of encouragement! I really like where this story is goning! Looking forward to reading more! (nice that they are both the head seniors lol!)
Tikisomia chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
Ohhhh...makes sense. Dropping a course will do that lol! Hope its not one you need badly...hehehe Wang Zi cought Gui Gui's cold (somehow that makes me smile) Wish I could write as fast as you, takes me forever and a day lol!
Tikisomia chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
Awww for once Wang Zi is bing nice to Gui Gui frist (at least it seems that way lol!) Thank you for continuing to write...just a question...how do you write this out so fast? Not that I mind lol I'm just wondering because it took me forever to get my fanfic up (or it seemed that way hehehe)