Reviews for Discern and Perceive
Xo56oX chapter 13 . 10/9
This entire story is so lovely and well written with such three dimensional characters. I love it so much and can't wait for the next update!
dan dan dan chapter 7 . 9/25
why did u suddenly use present tense in this chapter?
kkl chapter 10 . 5/7
New rating doesn't chase ppl away, the story just not shown unless ppl change the filters :) clearly meant to be less viewable for public FFN way but fan do digs these stories!

aggggh... please update soon... they're so romantic.. the insides of my brains turns fluffy from reading this...
HNNKN777 chapter 13 . 5/4
Oh no no no NO! You can't stop, not now that it's beginning to be interesting! Oh my, Athrun is just too adorable he's like a chick who fervently wants to keep close to the mother hen. Please Cagalli, give him a chance, say YES and allow HIM to convince you that his love for you is more than enough reason for you to stay in December City... But I guess it would be shallow of a reason when you think about it and I think both of them would agree with me, but hey! it's one aspect about life that everybody has to deal with one way or another.

Athrun is desperate and loyal to a fault and too sweet and innocent I just want to bring him home and cuddle him. It's an understatement to say that the story is starting to become interesting, I am sooooo excited about their escapade to Silvermoon Lake, I can't wait to read what Athrun has in-store for both of them. Please tell me that the next chapter is coming out soon?! PLEASE!

Maria-Reynne chapter 13 . 5/4
AsuCaga for life!

Glad to have you back here author-san! I missed you and your updates! As always, it has been a great chapter. What I most like about this one is the see-sawing emotions you feel when you read it. Really good! :)
Yay a new chapter! So glad you're writing again! Can't wait to read on! Keep up the great work
tyrantscreampuf chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Hi! It's been a while, but I still really love this fic! Athrun and Cagalli are adorable. Hope to see more soon!
GlassOriole chapter 12 . 11/21/2015
Great chapter, I loved meeting the new characters, and the plot is taking an interesting turn, I can't wait to read what else you've planned!
My condolences for your losses, and I hope things are going better for you.
P. Cythera chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Someone should slap up Yuna good...
great update I really enjoyed it :) keep up the great work, I can't wait for more!
HNNKN777 chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Thank you very much for the update! I hope I'm not pressuring you :) Its really nice to get back on the plot and to see my favorite couple again. I really like your Kira for taking the news in stride when it concerns his sister and best friend hooking up together. I know no matter what Cagalli chooses he will always be the ever-supportive 'older' brother (I like to think that Kira is older) despite some few friction and disagreements along the way. Yuna is so self-absorbed to think that Cagalli went all the way just to meet him?! In your dreams, Yuna! I wonder how Athrun will take this all in and I personally want to see Athruns reaction on what Yuna just did to his girlfriend (they are already an item, right?) This fic has so much going on that I'd want to find out, please say that you are going to update?

Fervently hoping and waiting,
Maria-Reynne chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
What a pompous overstuffed peacock-wannabe that Yuna. ︿

Anyway, it was a great update! I look forward for the next chapter and see how it will all boil down. Plus, I hope to get to see how truly legendary Kira's overprotectiveness really is. ;)
Rydia Asuka chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Still not disappointing. :D I'm looking forward to when you get the time to continue! Little big bro Kira is adorable. And I'm loving Lacus. Those two are just so sweet.
Rawrrdoll chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Waiting for chapter 12 :D!
foureyesfreak27 chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Love this story keep up the amazing work!