Reviews for Discern and Perceive
CS Fitzgerald chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
they resemble such a genuine couple, going between moments of longing and desire to these incredibly sweet tender moments where they realize how much they mean to each other. its truly amazing how well you've depicted this, and how you've paced this story in such a steady, engaging way. i've never felt bored reading this. please do continue!
CS Fitzgerald chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
they have such easy banter and clear chemistry, such a pleasure to read
CS Fitzgerald chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
i like how nervous he is when asking her out. all the characters seem so accurate to how they were in the show - cagalli being fiery, athrun being awkward at times, kira being endearing, etc. you're a talented writer, my friend!
CS Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
even from the start, this was a truly engaging, intriguing story!
CS Fitzgerald chapter 14 . 12/28/2017
i know you stated the story would only be about 18-20 chapters. please do consider finishing it - this is the best story here!
CathAstrophik chapter 12 . 9/28/2017
This story is genius. I can't stop laughing. Litterally chocked on my food several times when Yzak talks to Dearka (the food processor lol.) PLEASE UPDATE. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2017
Really an excellent AU fanfic, I can see the evolution of your writing in every chapter. Love this one i cant wait to see how they will manage. Maybe we will see an athrun in the beach soon?

3 Please update soon.
372259 chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Absolutely LOVE this story! It's incredible! You're writing is witty and your characterizations of the characters is super on point! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon :)
nattylite chapter 14 . 2/26/2017
I've loved the story so far! I think you have done well with keeping everyone in character and those are my favorite fanfics to read. Excited to stay with it until it's finished!
nattylite chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Just finished chaper one and I'm loving it so far! I'll have to binge read after work tonight and I'll review the rest. :)
silent night chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
OMG, a new chapter I'm so happy. I like the way you portray Athrun and Partick's relationship. It sounds like thing Athrun will tell his father in the seed series if Partick was still alive.
Dinah chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
I am so glad that you put up this chapter. I never thought that Id like Patrick Zala as a character. He is regal and elegant, and undeterred but his opinions arent baseless. I can see that he truly loves Athrun and worries about his life choices. I also love how he repects Cagalli and welcomes her in his own dignified way. I really look forward to their trip in Plant and learn how theyll cope up with their long distance relationship after Cagalli returns home.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Please please write another chapter soon! Hanging off the edge of my seat here! Great job!
Xo56oX chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
This entire story is so lovely and well written with such three dimensional characters. I love it so much and can't wait for the next update!
dan dan dan chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
why did u suddenly use present tense in this chapter?