Reviews for Discern and Perceive
foureyesfreak27 chapter 11 . 2/24
Love this story keep up the amazing work!
Very nice story! The characterization of each character is lovely and memorable :)
this story is well written, interesting, and makes you want to read more! cannot wait for the next chapter.
mrs. zala chapter 11 . 1/19
ahhahahaa. 'intimidating brother speech'...huh...
pfft. good job for this chapter! i am soooo waiting for the next chapter.
XD

fts-peace chapter 11 . 1/18
Hi, I really like this story XD
the last part is really funny, "The big brother speech". I wonder what Kira will say to Athrun haha..
13uttafly chapter 11 . 1/15
I can't believe I'm just now finding this story. It's soo cute and funny. i love it. I think the rating change just makes the story harder to find. It won't show up on the front page when you update but its not too graphic though. Can't wait for the nexxt update.
Claire Estheim chapter 11 . 1/15
Yeeeey new chapter! Finally kira find out about them dating anti-climatically lol. I thought he will go berserk on athrun when he found athrun screwing his sister but he take it very calmly. I love when kira being overprotective, it's very endearing
Anyway nice chptr! Cant wait to see asucaga take the next step in their relationship XD
HNNKN777 chapter 11 . 1/14
Thank you very much for the update! From time to time I tried opening fanfiction in hopes of an update from this fic, I honestly am totally hooked! I like how you place depths into each of the characters to make them sound genuine and realistic like how natural it is for Athrun and his gang, along with Miguel, to eat together and be chatty about things. Miguel here is very riveting, I like his interesting interaction with the gang and how well-acquainted he is with them.

I think there is more than meets the eyes when it comes to Cagalli's job, I wonder why Cagalli is so affected with it and why she's allowing it to affect her life including her love life in general.

I simply and without bias love Athrun here the most mainly because of his sweet, gentle, humble and stubborn character. It is very evident with how Athrun places too much concern for Cagalli and how he always want Cagalli to be by his side if possible; he is very stricken and downright ardently in-love with her.

Thank you very much for your amazingly well-written and very interesting story, I hope for a quick update and please don't keep us waiting :)

HNNKN777
kiyuair chapter 10 . 1/13
(am a super late reader here ;;)
Just LOVE this fic so much3 I love how you portrayed every character here, and yes! For Shiho too *-* Really hope you would continue on this story.
mrs. zala chapter 10 . 1/12
hahahhaaa.. i hope you are not wondering why i stop giving you a review after chapter 2 or 3.
i decide to read until your latest update. SURELY, i've got my answer.
so
they hook up. then, time is ticking.
i still waiting for athrun's background... you know. *grin*
i hope i can see your next update soon.
good luck!

mrs. zala chapter 2 . 1/12
hmmm.. i wonder why cagalli feel that way, in the end...
*thinking*
well, yes, they just met. but...
something must have happened in the past. *thinking*
for her to feel this way...

mrs. zala chapter 1 . 1/12
hooooo
interesting
what's with the restraining order? hmm.. *grin*
moving on!

Claire Estheim chapter 10 . 1/10
Hii! I love this story! This story officially make you my favourite author of the month XD
The plot and interaction between the character is great. Although there are some grammartically-wrong sentence but i'm not the type to fuss about that so it's alright
I hope you will update soon, i can't wait for the next chapter XDXD
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 10 . 1/3
An update! So happy to see this after a while. As usual, it's a great chapter-and I can't wait for more. :)
GloriousCreation chapter 10 . 1/2
Awesome story. I read up to the newest chapter in just a few hours. Cant wait for the next one. Keep up the great work!