Reviews for Discern and Perceive
Really an excellent AU fanfic, I can see the evolution of your writing in every chapter. Love this one i cant wait to see how they will manage. Maybe we will see an athrun in the beach soon?

3 Please update soon.
372259 chapter 14 . 3/12
Absolutely LOVE this story! It's incredible! You're writing is witty and your characterizations of the characters is super on point! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon :)
nattylite chapter 14 . 2/26
I've loved the story so far! I think you have done well with keeping everyone in character and those are my favorite fanfics to read. Excited to stay with it until it's finished!
nattylite chapter 1 . 2/20
Just finished chaper one and I'm loving it so far! I'll have to binge read after work tonight and I'll review the rest. :)
silent night chapter 14 . 2/17
OMG, a new chapter I'm so happy. I like the way you portray Athrun and Partick's relationship. It sounds like thing Athrun will tell his father in the seed series if Partick was still alive.
Dinah chapter 14 . 2/8
I am so glad that you put up this chapter. I never thought that Id like Patrick Zala as a character. He is regal and elegant, and undeterred but his opinions arent baseless. I can see that he truly loves Athrun and worries about his life choices. I also love how he repects Cagalli and welcomes her in his own dignified way. I really look forward to their trip in Plant and learn how theyll cope up with their long distance relationship after Cagalli returns home.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Please please write another chapter soon! Hanging off the edge of my seat here! Great job!
Xo56oX chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
This entire story is so lovely and well written with such three dimensional characters. I love it so much and can't wait for the next update!
dan dan dan chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
why did u suddenly use present tense in this chapter?
kkl chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
New rating doesn't chase ppl away, the story just not shown unless ppl change the filters :) clearly meant to be less viewable for public FFN way but fan do digs these stories!

Update!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
aggggh... please update soon... they're so romantic.. the insides of my brains turns fluffy from reading this...
HNNKN777 chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
Oh no no no NO! You can't stop, not now that it's beginning to be interesting! Oh my, Athrun is just too adorable he's like a chick who fervently wants to keep close to the mother hen. Please Cagalli, give him a chance, say YES and allow HIM to convince you that his love for you is more than enough reason for you to stay in December City... But I guess it would be shallow of a reason when you think about it and I think both of them would agree with me, but hey! it's one aspect about life that everybody has to deal with one way or another.

Athrun is desperate and loyal to a fault and too sweet and innocent I just want to bring him home and cuddle him. It's an understatement to say that the story is starting to become interesting, I am sooooo excited about their escapade to Silvermoon Lake, I can't wait to read what Athrun has in-store for both of them. Please tell me that the next chapter is coming out soon?! PLEASE!

HNNKN777
Maria-Reynne chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
AsuCaga for life!

Glad to have you back here author-san! I missed you and your updates! As always, it has been a great chapter. What I most like about this one is the see-sawing emotions you feel when you read it. Really good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Yay a new chapter! So glad you're writing again! Can't wait to read on! Keep up the great work
tyrantscreampuf chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Hi! It's been a while, but I still really love this fic! Athrun and Cagalli are adorable. Hope to see more soon!