Reviews for A Magical Bond
Great fic! you're very talented! i Love Fred and Gabriella. Now I wish Phoenix could find his soul mate.
WritingBlock chapter 1 . 6/18
I was not expecting that! * I was reading this and spat out the water I was drinking. Haha, wow I'm falling in love already.
byakuyak chapter 72 . 5/16
this was a beautiful beautiful Phoenix
Best fanfic ever about albus and are amazing
twinningbigtime chapter 72 . 5/1
Loved the story so much - until last chapter was rushed to end it!
Grrrrrrr
jddmn13 chapter 72 . 4/25
A little late to the show as I may be, I couldn't help but to say I loved this story!
DagnyHepburn chapter 72 . 3/22
This story is AMAZING! I've read it several times and it gets better every time. I NEED a one shot with Lily and Flint pretty please with sugar on top. And with Dominque and Christopher (?). I'm obsessed with those pairings.
schleifchen chapter 45 . 3/22
Awww! I just love Fred and Gabriella! I love them so much! She is such a poor soul! The girl has near to no self-esteem! And he tries to make her realize her worth and her beauty! Just lovely and absolutely romantic! Oh, I forgot to review yesterday. (Yes I am reading this story every free second I have) the moment with the feathers was just cute! That Phoenix wanted to be like his parents, I had to stop reading and wipe some tears away! It was just adorable! You are awesome! Best Scorpius/Albus fanfiction I read so far!
schleifchen chapter 35 . 3/21
Scorpius is very witty and sly in his own and incredible cute way. I really enjoyed it. And Scorpius is just so damn cute! I nearly die from grinning! I love it!
i wish knew what gabrielle looked like. i want more fred/gabrielle :)
Neko-Tenchi chapter 28 . 2/24
From this chapter forward, Gabrielle is my nw FAVORITE character :)
JustAnotherFairy chapter 72 . 2/18
Absolutely fucking beautiful
trynmailme chapter 72 . 2/13
A great fic...thanks
bookloverforeverandever chapter 72 . 2/2
I waited five years to read this as I wanted to read it when it was complete. It was worth the wait. Thank you for a beautiful story.
bookwurm247 chapter 72 . 1/19
Awesome story!
C.S. Augustoni chapter 72 . 1/17
Read it in a Day, there was no way of stopping! Loved it, and I fell in love with Phoenix as if he were my own. Thank you !
2,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »