Reviews for A Magical Bond
rensei-chan chapter 66 . 2/14
Ahh! Christopher! Gosh, I love his character. He's all wonderful and amazing. And he's found his person too. Gosh. I love it. All of it.

Goodness but Phoenix really did a scary thing there. Leaving like that. Wow. I was so terrified for them. His poor parents. Can't wait to read the next chapter, glad I'm getting the chance to read this again and catch up!
jessithomas chapter 70 . 2/11
Ah Oh my gosh I hope you update soon! I wanna see their reactions! ‹з This is a brilliant story and I think you've killed me with all the fluff! Haha :)
jessithomas chapter 60 . 2/9
Omg! I just about squealed in delight! The ending was so cute! I love Phoenix! 3
jessithomas chapter 43 . 2/9
Omg Fred was amazing in this chapter! And the Myrtle thing was great! It's ncie to see her finally find happiness. :)
jessithomas chapter 22 . 2/8
Ah I've fallen completely in love with this story! I love the sorting hat in this chapter. It was quite cute and I can't wait to read more! 3
SableUnstable chapter 70 . 2/4
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully it'll be soon! :)
ScriosAisling chapter 70 . 2/3
Oh my. Oh my, oh my, oh my. I'm so happy I found this story. Phoenix is adorable, Albus and Scorpius are perfect for each other, and I LOVE the Potter/Weasley/Malfoy family interactions. They're wonderful and perfect. I am very excited to see where this goes;I'll definitely be following it. Thank you for your awesome creativity so far! :)
sweetteatwo chapter 70 . 2/3
I thought it was cute the way they could not get baby out and funnier when they called Sassy to go in and get baby and baby was sleeping. It was so cute when he sung for his Great-Grand Father
sweetteatwo chapter 69 . 2/3
Was glad that Freddie's girlfriend was not cheating on him.
sweetteatwo chapter 68 . 2/3
So happy that the boys are bonding more and more with each other.
fan girl 666 chapter 70 . 2/1
awesome chapter I totally want a box house like Phoenix
Attack-of-the-Blue-Penguins chapter 70 . 2/1
Awe, loved the ending. Update soon :)
Anne chapter 70 . 2/1
Awww! Phoenix is so cute! I've loved reading every little bit of this fic so far. The fact that I have a 3 year old and a 1,5 year old that seem to have a lot in common with him at times just makes it better. (and to Albus' constant wondering as to how people have children close in age: seize every opportunity and time it right! Hahaha!)
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 70 . 1/31
What a nice holiday time.
a short and cute chapter..
but such a horrible cliff hanger :( what will happen to lucius
2,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »