Reviews for A Magical Bond
CheshireCat272 chapter 1 . 12/11
I loved the story so much. I've a few of your others and cant wait to ream more. To more of your work. A new smiling fan Cheshire
OvieUp2NoGood chapter 55 . 4/20
I LOVE HEART AND SOULS!
VeelaGio chapter 72 . 12/18/2018
I usually don't read stories longer than 100k words. I am glad I gave this a try.
VeelaGio chapter 59 . 12/18/2018
Sorry but... Scorpius isn't taking Transfiguration. You mentionned their timetable earlier on. And it's also why they've managed to make their schedule to keep Phoenix work.
VeelaGio chapter 26 . 12/17/2018
It's 00:49. I can't stop readiiiing. I have to be up at 5:30! Grrr. Story too good
VeelaGio chapter 6 . 12/17/2018
No. You can't get to this point without mentioning Hermione and Ron. Nooo. Hermione would know everything there is to know about Soul babies
VeelaGio chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Lol.
The egg hatched. That's one of the best things I've read in fanfic. Premise of the book sounds really interesting
Yamamoto Akane chapter 72 . 12/10/2018
Can I just cry river on this last chapterrrr? T_T
This is insanely good, I practically sucking good vibes from this story
Thank you for all the fluff, sweetness, and goodness!
Guest chapter 72 . 10/21/2018
Awesome story - thanks!
Spidergirl99 chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
I am re reading this and I CAN'T FUCKING STAMP! IT'S SO GOOODDDD AHHHH.
Cameronr19 chapter 70 . 7/4/2018
You are my go to author when I want to reread something good, and this is one of my all time favorite fanfics! This is maybe my 3rd or 4th time reading it and it never fails to give me baby fever! I hope your Harry Potter muses return one day!
Becks chapter 72 . 6/30/2018
I really love this story! I think you did a very good job with everyone's character!
a3daN chapter 72 . 6/13/2018
still love it third time reading
Guest chapter 72 . 12/25/2017
This was the most heart warming, heart wrentching story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I want to thank you with all my heart for writing this beautiful master piece and for giving us a conclusion that not only gave perfect closure but solved every possible question made. Thank you. From: that loving Hufflepuff
fujoshifangirl2003 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Excuse me while I just slowly die
2,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »