Reviews for My Master's Bride
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 4/15
So wonderfully creepy! Perfect story! Thank you for sharing.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 1/12
This had me totally on my heels trying to figure out wtf was going on. Well done and well written.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I spent half this story wondering why this was in the Harry Potter section, then realized why when she fixed the chalice, and then had my jaw drop when I reached the end. The last line is a kicker; "some great evil has been prevented" - oh the irony. You did a wonderful job with this. The atmosphere a perfect mixture of ethereal, creepy, and mystical and the story is beautifully written. The whole thing reminds me of an enchanted castle with emerald vines crawling up it. The only thing that broke the atmosphere was when Ms. Gaunt turned shabby, but even that had a purpose. Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Such a unique perspective. I liked it a lot.
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You have a real talent. This story... I don't have any words to describe. Every sentence, every word sounds real, and I feel like I was in the manor, with the characters, puzzled by this strange mystery. It was absolutely fantastic ! I love this.
Thank you so much for this story !
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Sorry, Eddy, your actions have caused the greatest evil. Paimpont, though, has created a masterpiece.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I don't think he'll be too happy to learn what he caused.
somebody chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
"some great evil has been prevented"— the poor man...
LeArtemis 1234 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow, amazing. I wonder if Edmunds was there when Tom came to murder his family
TheLostLogia chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This was deliciously ironic. I love the way you used an outside point of view to tell the story. I wonder, was Edmunds around to witness "the child"'s murder of the Master he tried to save? A beautiful plot and beautiful writing!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was Tom Riddle's birth parents... And in someones Point of view nicely done
ByeByeBriar chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Interesting combination of Rebecca and HP. I like how you pulled this off.
walcrehtyls chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Brilliant! (Like all your stories are)
SnakesandRavens chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
"some great evil has been prevented,"...and another great evil has been born. Oh my, how deliciously clever! I didn't get it until the end. For some reason, your story here has me thinking of another decidedly muggle madman, born an innocent child into an imbalanced family in Germany. Odd how similar he and Voldemort are, isn't it?

Haunting story, but very engrossing. Excellent!