Reviews for My Master's Bride
I KNEW ITTTTT
I actually figured it out at the second to last paragraph
Entwinedlove chapter 1 . 11/2
I figured out who the story was about by the seventh paragraph, but it was still a great read. I like how her beauty faded. Well written little one-shot, thanks for sharing it. :)
Kevin Foxboy chapter 1 . 9/28
Dun dun dun! Oh Merope, you poor misguided Gaunt! Although if Tom Jr had known dad didn't abandon him and mom, maybe he wouldn't have gone all bonkers (not a DSM term).
Thanks for the prequel, and I hope that a few good people will keep evil from flourishing.
ashir chapter 1 . 3/24
Brilliant.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 3/24
And thus began the tale of massacre, Unleashed by one Tom Marvolo Riddle onto the poor masses of le wizarding world.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Totally appropriate story for Halloween! I'm so glad that a great evil was prevented.
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
So wonderfully creepy! Perfect story! Thank you for sharing.
Azrael38 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
This had me totally on my heels trying to figure out wtf was going on. Well done and well written.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I spent half this story wondering why this was in the Harry Potter section, then realized why when she fixed the chalice, and then had my jaw drop when I reached the end. The last line is a kicker; "some great evil has been prevented" - oh the irony. You did a wonderful job with this. The atmosphere a perfect mixture of ethereal, creepy, and mystical and the story is beautifully written. The whole thing reminds me of an enchanted castle with emerald vines crawling up it. The only thing that broke the atmosphere was when Ms. Gaunt turned shabby, but even that had a purpose. Thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Interesting
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Such a unique perspective. I liked it a lot.
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You have a real talent. This story... I don't have any words to describe. Every sentence, every word sounds real, and I feel like I was in the manor, with the characters, puzzled by this strange mystery. It was absolutely fantastic ! I love this.
Thank you so much for this story !
X
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Sorry, Eddy, your actions have caused the greatest evil. Paimpont, though, has created a masterpiece.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I don't think he'll be too happy to learn what he caused.
somebody chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
"some great evil has been prevented"— the poor man...