Reviews for Turn
5redroses chapter 4 . 6/16
'It's 'fly me away on your broomstick, my love' not 'fly me away on your broomstick of love'," she insists, puzzled at Harry's laughter.' Hahaha

' Draco looses a hollow laugh. "You love your job, Harry, I know you do. I don't ever remember having a plan beyond impressing my father... although I did want to be a chocolate frog when I was little," he adds, nose wrinkling briefly as he remembers.' Adorable!

' "Such drama," the snake says, unwinding himself and turning his head to show Harry the small scrap of parchment that has been Spellotaped to his triangular head. "Do not approve of this. Do not."' I love this
5redroses chapter 3 . 6/16
I love Frank! And Draco's OCD is so well written and heart wrenching.
Eva chapter 14 . 6/9
Good god this was so good. Achingly sad yet beautifully happy.
Dalamanza chapter 14 . 6/3
This is the first fic in years that I've loved and been gripped by all the way through. You're an incredible writer, and I absolutely adore the world created for Harry here.. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us
Dalamanza chapter 10 . 5/31
Wow. I never thought you'd be able to make the Harry-Draco relationship believable in the non-AU universe, but you've done it beautifully.
I haven't commented before btw, but I'm absolutely adoring this fic - I was certain I'd get bored and stop reading once Harry left the AU universe, but in loving this mid-life crisis Harry even more!
so good!
summmersun chapter 14 . 5/13
This was my first Drarry and it was wonderful!
I wish Teddy Lupin was part of the story. Thank you for sharing
this is the BEST starry fic i have ever had the pleasure of reading. it’s so dark and makes you think so much about choices in life, and change in life and..it’s just amazing. truely changed reading fan fiction for me, haha!
PrettiestStar17 chapter 14 . 5/2
I have been engrossed in this story for days and now that I'm finally finished I dont know what to do! This was beautiful and heartwrenching and funny! All of the characters were brilliantly deep and each relatable in their own way. I just...it's the best thing I've read in a long time and I dont know how I'm going to read anything else after it. Thank you!
Feddle chapter 14 . 4/20
You are the master of storytelling and dialogue. Love this story, and I adore this Blaise.
carrotly chapter 14 . 3/26
this is sooo beautiful. i love how u dealt with the seperation and how everyione was mature and caring at the same time. i loved Maura and Lily. I loved everyone and it made me miss them in a way. thank you for this truly wonderful fanfic
Cassberry1979 chapter 14 . 2/25
For some unknown reason I can’t remember, I never finished this story. I stopped after the first chapter and no matter how many times over the years I have seen it reqd I was convinced I didn’t like it. Well my dear, I have finally smartened up and spent the last 3 days reading one of the greatest stories I have come across. This was beautiful, and heart warming, and so truly honest and real in the way everyone dealt with the changes that happened. I loved the glimpse, even though I was heartbroken for Harry to leave his kids, and then was heart broken for him to leave Draco. I really appreciate the reality of the way H&G marriage ended, and the depth you went into showing the struggle and the pain and the hope for a better future. It wasn’t pat, it didn’t just jump into a new life. That just made your story so real and heart warming for me. All of your characters were wonderful. I got so invested in each story line you added. I loved your Harry, and the kids were all adorable. This was probably one of my favourite Ginny, Ron & Weasleys portrayals I have seen in a Drarry that includes the epilogue. I thouroughly enjoyed your Blaise, he was so easy to picture, and Maura fedora and Misu were great characters. I enjoyed watching Harry’s journey, to find the life that made him calm and happy. So thank you for sharing, I really loved this story.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 14 . 2/13
this story is magnificent. love it
HogwartsPrincess89 chapter 1 . 2/8
I ship Drarry but to be honest I really don't read much of it because it's not usually well written. But this, this is an absolute masterpiece I could not put it down it was such a good plot and you wrote so well. It was also so nice and long! I love how you captured everyone's personalities perfectly. Amazing job!
fairemaiden Azkadelia chapter 14 . 1/26
I have lost sleep reading this but it was to good. I love it! I love Lilly's personality. I love scorpius' letter. I love the build up between Harry and Draco as much as sometimes I just wanted to bash their heads together. it was all so great!
1,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »