Reviews for Turn
MrsMorgan813 chapter 14 . 2/13
this story is magnificent. love it
HogwartsPrincess89 chapter 1 . 2/8
I ship Drarry but to be honest I really don't read much of it because it's not usually well written. But this, this is an absolute masterpiece I could not put it down it was such a good plot and you wrote so well. It was also so nice and long! I love how you captured everyone's personalities perfectly. Amazing job!
fairemaiden Azkadelia chapter 14 . 1/26
I have lost sleep reading this but it was to good. I love it! I love Lilly's personality. I love scorpius' letter. I love the build up between Harry and Draco as much as sometimes I just wanted to bash their heads together. it was all so great!
Yasmin chapter 14 . 1/17
This was so good. Thank you.
kimeno-pebols chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
I really really LOVE your story. What really did me was the glimpse arc. Your version of glimpse was unique and original. Have not seen a story wherein Harry was an artist and Draco was a journalist. Really enjoyed that. And the scene when Harry was informed that he will go back, it made me cry. That scene was heart-achingly good. Love love love
Guest chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
Oh gosh I just loved this! So beautifully written.
LilyAceOfDiamonds chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
This story. I saw a fic rec for it, and omg it was SO GOOD! I just loved all of the characterization so much! I don't think i can accurately describle how fantastic this was to read! Because I can't comment on EVERYthing, you get the ones that popped out the most.

I appreciate how in the glimpse everyone is totally chill about Harry ocassionally falling down randomly, cuz let me tell ya it's a pain to have people always freak out and ask ten thousand questions. As someone whose ankles are insanely prone to falling over literally nothing... Well done.

Also, I have never been called out as hard as I was with Draco's quirks. Like, damn. I do at least half of those things. The numbers and balance things, especially. I loved reading it.

I'll stop with the word vomit, but this was just a fantastic story to read. I never realized how much I needed Drarry fic and soft quirky Draco in my life, thank you thank you!
CluelessKiwi chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
So, this was so insanely good, I've been using reading chapters of this as incentive and reward for a few weeks. I got to the last few chapters last night and I stayed up til 5am reading because I was so compelled to finish it. It was glorious. So incredibly well written, enchanting, compelling. I loved this and actually cannot wait until I read it again!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
Oh no! I want more of this lovely story! And to find out if Maura will exist again or not! Can you not do another post epilogue some 5 years later or something? Would be amazing!

On another note - absolutely loved this story! Not what I was expecting when I started but I couldn’t put it down at all! Really well written and amazingly evocative! Was a pleasure to read it! (Hence the request for more ;) )

Hells
onceuponadawn chapter 14 . 11/13/2017
This whole story is so unexpected and lovely! I adore the way you've written all of the characters! You've given them real a voice and presence that is sometimes lost in fics. I especially love the way you've written the children-they are authentic without being stereotypical, of their age without being twee, and integral to the story without being overbearing. This is simply fantastic & I'm so happy I found it! Thank you so much for writing and posting this!
Hi35 chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
First Drarry. That was brilliant
Zlatovranka chapter 7 . 11/7/2017
as a slovenianpožar ribareally caught me off guard :D. brilliant work altogether!
MelodySong231 chapter 7 . 11/6/2017
Absolutely brilliant this one. This chapter's dialogue, the pacing, the entire fortune cookie scene had me in tears laughing. So, so good.
bbrae-4ever and hp fanfic chapter 14 . 11/3/2017
That was one of the most beautiful stories I ever read! I loved every moments of it! I was surprised to see that someone knows about that habit Draco has in this book. I thought I was the only one like that. About balance I mean. I’m trying to control it but it’s not simple...Anyway I absolutely loved it! Bravo to you.
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
For God's sake! This story blew my mind!
I love your plot. It's heartbreaking and really well done. And it's not black and white neither, it's actually really realistic.
likenot everything is good in the glimpseAnthony is a jerk in it. And not everything is bad in his real lifeHarry and Draco both have children. And after the glimpse, not everything is the sameeven if Harry tryes to recreate it, he achieves new goals and meet new important people (Kari !). So it's really realistic.

And your characters are lovely and we'll thought psychologically. I loved the trio Albus/Rose/Scorpius. And the fact that I'm reading it before it has ever happened! I'm always late.
AlsoI had trouble picturing the children at their true age. I couldn't remember how old was James for instant, and having him taller than Harry wasn't really fitting in my head
And Narcissa is so different in real life and in the glimpse! It's really striking.

Your story kept me awake until late several nights ... I couldn't get away from it. It's great. I love it.
It's definitely one of my favorite! I haven't looked you up yet so I don't know if you've written anything else, but be sure to meet me there!

Thanks