Reviews for Turn
This gay shit made me want to kill myself
where is teddy
Divine Euphoria chapter 13 . 10/17
oh my God. dude. this story. I really really really loved this story so much. the writing is amazing, characterization is spot on, and the plot is so engaging. Harry's characterization is so well I'm really jealous of your skills. I loved his humour, his sarcasm, his love towarda Draco. Literally everything. so cute. the story itself was so cute I couldn't put it down at all. thank you for this awesome story. I enjoyed reading every word. I also like Harry's post-Hogwarts life. that's how he's supposed to be, a good father, a loving and caring father. not how the cursed child was... Thanks again! I truly enjoyed this! and I wish there was a sequel but oh well
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 14 . 10/13
I was really iffy about reading this story, mostly because of the length, but surprisingly this long story didn’t turn out to be one of those that dragged on and on, making me just wish I was at the end already. Instead, I found myself flying through this story and not wanting to put it down.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 6 . 10/11
I’ve read up to a quarter through this chapter and only just realized that Teddy Lupin seems to be missing from this story.
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 14 . 7/7
Hi! I know it's been a while since you've published this story and I'm sure you've heard it at least a million times before but... I just wanted to say that I really really really loved your story. It was perfect from beginning to end and, honestly, THIS is how Harry Potter's books should have ended.

I have to say that I've been with a knot in my heart and chest through all of the story. I've cried like a little baby in all those angsty chapters and gigglied like a teenager in love with all those beautiful and romantic scenes.

Honestly, this is the best Drarry fic I've ever read. You're a really talented writer, I thought you should know.
Thank you so much for sharing this master piece of Drarry.

P.S: I'm sorry if I have gramatical mistakes in my review, English isn't my native language.
Metey chapter 14 . 6/22
One of the greatest books ever.
This is my comfort read I come back to every now and then and reread. It makes me so happy and so sad and everything in between it’s so real and so beautiful. I’ve only just read all your other work on here I don’t know why I never have before but I love love love it all. Except that you killed the rat. And Draco. But I love how honest and real and silly and heart wrenching it all is. It destroys me and puts me back together. All of your work is stunning and I even enjoy reading your disclaimers and I’m jealous of your snape keyring. I’m babbling. Is there more work else where I’ve finished and I’m bereft. Stupidly finished with the 24 hour one so now I’ll be rereading turn to get back to my happy place. Thankyou so much for existing for writing and for sharing.
Jadeeyesonfire chapter 14 . 5/5
How I have only just found this, I don’t know. Honestly, this is by far one of my most favourite pieces of writing I have come across. Absolutely fantastically written, couldn’t put it down. Your style of writing is phenomenal and the depth of the story line is brilliant. This will be my go to for rereading from now on. Thank you for actually helping me with some perspective in my own life through your writing!
sunshinejen chapter 14 . 4/5
Brilliant story loved every bit especially the snarky snakes! Thank you x
CaelynAilene chapter 14 . 3/13
I know this was written ages ago but I just read it this week on recommendation from reddit and it now ranks at the absolute top of my fave stories. I shall most definitely be reading it again and again!
Toth chapter 14 . 3/12
Realmente es un trabajo perfecto. Disfrute mucho leerlo. Gracias por escribir.
SaturnTails chapter 14 . 2/21
Goodness, that was amazing. I’ve been reading practically all day and I’m up far too late (it’s now tomorrow) to finish it. It was perfect. Thank you.
SaturnTails chapter 11 . 2/21
I’m so excited for this!
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »