Reviews for Turn
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 14 . 6/6/2017
I kinda forgot to review because the story itself captured and held my attention. Your story is beautiful and perfect, because not everything is perfect. And because the love of a parent to his children in the end should always (in lack of a better word) trump personal comfort. The emotions in this feel so real. You should really consider writing professionally, because this story would work on its own, with changes of course. The character development, the moral and emotional conflics are multi-layered, highly complex and utterly human. Your story is inspiring without being overbearing. Believe me when I say that I payed good money to get worse literature.
LuceFray27 chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
I'm not gonna lie, I'm damn confused. LMAO. but maybe in a good way? I keep getting interrupted in reading and it's making it that much harder to follow along, lol. but I'm really liking it so far! the weasleys, FRED! and Harry and Draco's relationship, it's just all so good!
xoxo L
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
Draco is so cute here
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
The possibility of having to choose between Lily Albus James Scorpius and adult misery on one hand v.s. Maura and general joy stabs my heart.
The kids are all gems. And in the new dimension, people are so happy. Do Rose and Hugo exist?
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Hm. Nice idea but won't he want to go back to Lily, Albus, James? Well, I don't know the movie so I guess I'll see what happens, won't I?
Tooru Heer chapter 14 . 5/16/2017
I love this.
Tbh, it was a bit cruel for me. I felt myself in Harry's shoes. I felt like crying. It was so confusing. But warm and nice at the same time.

But curious on hiw Harry was able to stay strong then again- the other dimension must have been what he really wanted.
He was comfortable by all changes - of course he was confused as well.

The story- overall, great language , style-
It was- *sighs*
A really great read. I'm glad.

Cheers.
TnB4lyf chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I just finished this last night and it was absolutely amazing from start to finish! It took everything in me to put it down and go to work lol just outstanding!
LuceFray27 chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
EEEP WHAT?! Im nervous and excited! How horrifying to realize that your children don't exist in this life, and that your wife is actually happy-without you! Gah! I loved the interaction with hermione and Ginny. And wtf old man? what the actual fuck is going on?! Ahhhh!
omg little Maura?! I LOVE that she knows! Gaaaaaaah! SO good! I think she's going to be rather helpful to Harry here! I cannot wait to see where this goes! How is this only chapter two!?
Xoxo, Luce
#HAFHPotterHead
jace4ever chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
Just amazing
jace4ever chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
I'm only 10 chapters in and I have to tell you this is hands down the best story I have ever read I dont want to put it down. I feel everything your characters are feeling and its just wonderful. It's also my first slash Harry potter fabrication what a great one to introduce me to it. You are one hell of a writer. Than k you for this, I'm a full time college student, full time mom to four girl, and a have a husband that lives in another state to support us and in all that I don't have time for myself. My free time I love to read fabrication and this is just most wonderful.
chelley.rising chapter 14 . 4/11/2017
I'm crying again. This remains probably the most BEAUTIFUL drarrys I've ever read and one of the most well written fics, regardless of fandom, that I've come across. I cannot thank you enough for sharing this story with us all
Alytiger chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
bless this chapter
Alytiger chapter 7 . 4/10/2017
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'M SO UPSET I'M GOING TO MISS MAURA SO MUCH
Alytiger chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
Bless.
"It's so small." Ron had to have been well into his cups at that point.
Freaking Frank with your obnoxiousness and apparent voyeurism.
Harry sold The Thing~
Alytiger chapter 2 . 4/9/2017
At least there's a child that can help him out. The last thing Harry needs is to flounder for much longer.
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »