Reviews for Turn
Bele chapter 14 . 6/14/2020
absolutely breathtaking story. brilliant, amazing, awesome. there are just not enough words to describe how utterly fantastic and real. you are a writing genius, and is if your story wasnt brilliant enough your disclaimers and authors notes are just the dot on the i. I'd love a Severus Snape key chain, and spinach cake sounds, by the way, really yummy! thank you so very much for sharing this story with us!
Bele chapter 7 . 6/12/2020
I haven't finished the story yet but I had to set it to favorite and follow and you as favourite and follow too, I just laughed so much at the "we dont have a bath" comment it's just hilarious and I laughed so many tears now I need to clean my glasses. holy cannoli ridiculously funny. and as we are now in the halfway point I really sad or hurry to leave and Maura to go but right now I'm even more interested in how this whole dilemma is gona work it out. fun-fucking-fantastic story, cant wait to finish it.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2020
2 sicles 25? there's 23 knuts in a sicle so it should be 3 sicles 2
ohmerlinsbeard chapter 12 . 5/7/2020
okay, this is basically the best drarry fic i have ever read and i thought all would be resolved? but you've left me on tenterhooks and i just- skdjflksjfklsjdlkfjslkfjsdf you know? and then i scroll back to the top to find that the last time this was updated was 10 yEARS AGO. bruh. anyway, you're an amazing writer and literally all i ask for is another chapter where everything is resolved. obviously you probably won't want to, but it would be lovely if you did.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
hello,
i m french and i read the translation of your story by hissha.
it was a very good story, thank you !
i love frankfurto.
GwenniaKate chapter 1 . 4/24/2020
Quite possibly the best work of fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you this work of art.
Happy chapter 14 . 4/9/2020
Ack! I just lost a bunch more hours of my life into skimming this story — so good!
Happy chapter 14 . 3/15/2020
Thank you for sharing your extraordinary writing and wonder storytelling!
Happy chapter 13 . 3/15/2020
Oh! So good!
Happy chapter 6 . 3/13/2020
So wonderful!
Happy chapter 2 . 3/11/2020
Rereading this, the no-kidding best Drarry of all time.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 14 . 3/1/2020
omfg I love this story I read it all in one night best 15hours of my life . So brilliant
1,924 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »