Reviews for Turn
Oh! So good!
Happy chapter 6 . 3/13/2020
So wonderful!
Happy chapter 2 . 3/11/2020
Rereading this, the no-kidding best Drarry of all time.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 14 . 3/1/2020
omfg I love this story I read it all in one night best 15hours of my life . So brilliant
Jennifer chapter 14 . 2/16/2020
Loved it! Thanks!
monaDee chapter 14 . 1/9/2020
Thank you for reminding me how much I love to read! I have missed staying up against all better judgement until 4am, having work the next day, and a puppy to walk. A marvelous story, really... I am already nostalgic and wishing I could be reading it again for the first time all over again. Thank you! xx
JmoImperio chapter 14 . 11/10/2019
My love for this story is immeasurable. It was immersive, hopeful, charming. It will live in my heart forever. Some stories remind you how to live and this is one of them. Thank you.
JmoImperio chapter 9 . 11/2/2019
This work is so blindingly poignant. I cannot thank you enough for writing and sharing this story. It feels like home to me. Thank you.
professortoebeans chapter 3 . 10/26/2019
i literally love frank.
Helena chapter 14 . 9/30/2019
A remarkable, beautiful story. I enjoyed the alternate universe but was glad when Harry returned to the original timeline. I think you were very imaginative and your characters were treated lovingly. Thank you for sharing, well done, I really enjoyed reading this.
JmoImperio chapter 6 . 9/28/2019
I just wanted to pause my reading to let you know that I love this story. It's poignant and beautifully written. "Incandescent with rage..." great phrase. Thank you for using your time and considerable talent to write this.
sanskskskksskksksk chapter 14 . 9/22/2019
this story changed my life, and i dont know if you’ll ever read this, but i just kinda wanted you to know. i read this first in 2013, and every year after that ive come back to read it again and again. every year, i come back to this fanfic and i find joy in reading it every single time. when im down, when im scared, when i feel like theres nothing else in the world i come back to this story, filled with so much light and hope that it gives me some too. after reading this, it gave me the courage to come out, it gave me the courage to turn, if you will, because i gave up the job i had studied for and thought i should be doing, for something i actually love. and now, 6 years later im so grateful to this book. back for my annual read and finally thought i should try at least to let you know, you and your story are super dope, thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
I've noticed that Harry has lots of headaches in your stories. Poor guy, he needs some Advil.

Dear Harry,

I, too, would be super confused if I woke up with someone different than I went to bed with. Always blame the gin.
NightInkOwl chapter 14 . 8/31/2019
I really loved the story as a whole. However, I think some snippets of dreams regarding Harry's past in the parallel universe could have been explained more elaborately and lucidly and so I do have some questions regarding the snippets that Harry has in his dreams.

First, when and how exactly do Harry and Draco end up in he hospital together, considering we already know that after casting the sectumsempra spell Snape had arrived at the scene to save Draco?

Secondly, what's the meaning of the last dream in Ch.14?
1,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »