Reviews for Nobody Loves A Moron
Sweet story.
ElMarHel chapter 1 . 3/22
nice, really enjoyable!
perish-the-thoughtless chapter 2 . 3/18
WHOA! Plot twist! that was amazing!
Paz chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
Holy shit that was one of the best fucking stories I've ever read in m entire fucking life; go get published, you asshole, you'd make it so biggg
Violet Ace chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
That freaking plot twist at the end! Nice one!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
Fun! I adore the scary statements Dean and Sam make (running Hell and ripping out hearts!). And it's so satisfying how savvy the brothers are when questioned by Detective Brennan.

Thank you for sharing. :)
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
Well done! I like the flow and your portrayal of the Winchester brothers. I also like the twist at the end. Thanks for sharing!
Beachwishen chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Ahh. That was great and Thanks for ruining me just how scarey the Winchesters can be
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2017
Ooh. Clever. Thanks Sasha £££
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
This was freakin awesome! I LOVE IT WHE THE WINCHESTERS scare the SHIT out of bad guys xD
Well done *clap clap* bravo!
Well written and an exciting story all around
FandomGALForeva chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
oh my gods! that last part...AMAZHANG!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
OMG.I couldn't stop laughing while reading it. This is awesome :D
Stephanie Carole889 chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
hmmm...ch1 was Dowd, a "big brother"...
and...ch2 was Devon, a "little brother"...
wow... an interesting twist at the end... intriguing concept... using the contrast of polar opposites... "1 in 6 billion"... actually, 2 in 6 billion. you haven't met my little brother...my soulmate, my rock, best friend...thank you
arwenadreamer chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I don't know what I was expecting, but not this clever written, funny story that got me hooked right away and didn't let me off the hook till the end with the surprising outcome! I love how it us written from these two different POVs! First I doubted I would like reading from the bad guy's POV. But you did a great job and displayed the Winchester perfectly, and it was fun seeing these two badasses with an opponents eyes. And that he wasn't a bright light just made it so funny. Thank you for this fic!