Reviews for Nobody Loves A Moron
Babydoll9150 chapter 2 . 6/11
I loved that twist at the end that the detective is the robber's brother. I have to say I didn't see that coming.
brightflare chapter 2 . 6/5
Very good story!
Elanshaw chapter 2 . 5/12
Awesome story! These are the brothers I miss lately on the show.
Bunch a cool bada$ $es.
You wrote this extremely well, the ending was great too..left me saying "Whoa!"
dingyuan.guo1 chapter 2 . 4/8
Wow! You did a great protrayal of Sam and Dean and the ending is awesome! You are very talented!
Claciro chapter 2 . 2/20
That's actually nice. :D
I would have thought I read all your stuff Claire. You are one of my favorites-but somehow this one got by me.

"I've been to hell...and for a while there, I was in charge of it". Loved this!

This is one of those stories where I can see every expression and nuance in Dean's face. So happy I found it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 12/26/2014

#laughs

#more laughs

#face buried on pillow

i would love to see Dean's reaction now...
FallingOffTheClock chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
That ending made freeze...I'm pretty sure I didn't move for roughly twenty minutes
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Keep writing because I enjoyed this story when I read it this morning.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
i knew it. I knew that it was going to be his brother. The way he talked to him and the way he was going to take the day off. and how he was bragging and him giving the sob story. Man you did a really good job. I loved it. Great job. Keep it up. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
This was brilliant! I love cop involvement stories and they are just so in character. The boys, I mean. And you've left it just at the right point - I mean, I would love more - but more would probably spoil it because it's literally perfect. Perfect.
nana lee chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Just read this, very true to Sam and Dean personalty and loved the surprise ending with the bad guy
being the cops brother, nice way to end it , thanks
29-pieces-of-me chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my GOSH that was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant, I LOVED this! Such a unique way of writing, to have it from the bad guy's POV. I tip my hat to you, this was absolutely fantastic!
What a moron. He should have listened about the little brother...
squidgy78 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Wow that ending though :) I really liked this story it was amazing ! I think you portrayed dean and sam Pretty perfectly, the way the talk to police and car for each other :)
ladybug114 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Oh my god... the ending...

That was really good