Reviews for Nobody Loves A Moron
Franki3W chapter 2 . 12/24/2019
oh wow, love how they handled themselves with the questioning...like talking bout the weather or something and the twist in the end...BRILLIANT!
Franki3W chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thanks for the laugh!
I really enjoyed that one!
Ophite68 chapter 2 . 10/9/2019
Just as good as the first chapter in a quieter fashion.
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Loved it! Outsider POV is one of my favorites.
MeretrixAugusta chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
That last paragraph was awesome, really tied the story together
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
I love this story. I’ve read it several times, but this is the first time I saw a dnread the sec9nd chapter. Very nice addition to the story. I’m sure I’ll read it several times too. ️
snow-bun-buns1598 chapter 2 . 3/1/2019
Oh, I so love the interviews! Ya'know? Well done. Bam!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 2/21/2019
Moron. I was thinking it too as I was reading this! Lol

I feel so bad for Dowd too. Why didn’t Harvey just. Shut. Up!? Lol this was such a great read and a fantastic find! I’m so happy that I found this! Great work here :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 2/21/2019
I LOVED IT!
TeddyBlake chapter 2 . 12/14/2018
That was a nice work. But the end, damn I wasn't expecting this. Kind of really sad...
Sona14 chapter 2 . 11/24/2018
ha! I was right! I had this feeling that he has to be the little brother, with how much the older stressed about a little brother who protect his elder brother.
Really cool written, I love it how Dean and Sam react at the robbery and with the Detective. So smooth with words and careful to get the reaction they want.
Sona14
I Am A Difference Maker chapter 2 . 10/23/2018
I- wow. That was great. Your style of writing is fantastic! And I greatly enjoyed the outsiders perspective.
copperheadstails chapter 1 . 10/15/2018