Reviews for Bloom
SupernaturalHearts chapter 9 . 5/22
I hope someone who can do this story justice, picks it up. You have written an awesome story that captivated me from the beginning. If I thought I could write as well as you I would be begging to adopt this.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; too bad it's being put up for adoption
Parnita chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I hope u complete the story, its very engaging & intense read...
Another person may not be able to capture what u might have achieved with this story..
Afterall u r the author & u know the story best..
Hope u continue.. :)
JordanJas chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
If this story doesn't get adopted will you still eventually continue it? I really do want to see where it is going!
aya -.- desu chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Alice chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
my dear :) this was amazing :D I've never read another fic suggesting an idea like this really, some suggested a bonding of sorts, but not in the way you created. It's very unique and I love it I do hope that you intend to make another chapter of this lovely story :3
sylvia1984 chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
that was so intense I loved it
I really enjoyed this story it was interesting can't
wait to see what happens between Byakuya and ichigo
I was wondering if Byakuya will join with ichigo's hollow
and I can't wait to see what Aizen is up to.
I hope you finish this story is it really great
duchessme chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
was that the end?
Kintama-Hime chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
So well written and true to character. The plot is outstanding and gripping. You're really talented. I hope you continue with it.
Super Sonic Ultra chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
More plz
Shairi the Beloved chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
This is freaking epic! You're such a great writer and I love this story a lot and hope you update soon! Keep up the great work!
Dianne060807 chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
Oh gosh! I totally love it! Oh please continue this! I am looking forward to how they would gradually fall in love with one another. :)
heriyandi kurosaki chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Please continue it
eshively chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
well bosses are in fact incarnations of the devil in my book, so feel ur pain. Cant wait to read more.
beau-peep chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Sigh I know the feeling of devil managers. I hope to see an update soon I love it so far!