Reviews for A Not So Bad Date
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was a totally hot way for them to spend Halloween. Of course, this was kinda what I imagined for them when I saw them dressed up. I know, my mind stays in the gutter. LOL
legggate chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Yeah, that was very HOT. Thanks for sharing.
Tahti chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was very hot and very well-written, I love your short, poignant lines and use of verbs (rather than adjectives - as should be). It's all very concise and incredibly sensual. Good job!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh yes, that was hot and sexy! That's exactly how that episode should've ended! :) x
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Once, twice, three times for B&B... hot and sexy from behind, in the shower, on her bed... that's the kind of ending to an episode a shipper can get behind. (innuendo intended, I think...)

I'm a clumsy eater, so when they were eating Thai, in bed, in the buff, I thought "I would totally spill that food on me and be all sticky." And then I thought..."oh, even better." It was a happy Naked-Booth-place to be in my head just then.

Excellent ending to one of the many "if only" episodes we've had over time. :)
joykaye chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hey

That was really good. I haven't read anything as detailed and realistic as this story in a long time. Most writers on this site just write stuff that starts out okay because it is a good story but their writing got in the way and ruined it for me. I was just thinking about a story I wish someone would write. I was hoping one day someone would write a good fic about Booth's coma world and what would happen if he continued his dream. You seem like you could do a story like that justice. Im gonna go read some more of your work. Ill review more later.
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wonderful! just what we need to distract us from season 6 - is anyone enjoying it? :0)
beautiflxoblvn chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This was hot! Too bad the episode didn't end this way for real! Thanks for sharing :)
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great job with this!:)
SmilingSarahJean chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
After all the sugar from taking my niece trick-or-treating and "inspecting" all her candy - isn't odd how the Snickers always seem suspicious? - this was the perfect amount of spice! I love how you transitioned a real scene into fantasy. You use so many cues from the show that its easy to forget that it is fantasy... Except from the smoke coming from the monitor ;). Maybe that's why Buddy was getting in your way, trying to save you from an unseen fire lol.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
excellent work!

HawkAngel
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Loved it! That certainly wasn't a bad date at all it was a very very good one. I certainly felt the whole s5 vibe. Loved it from the authors notes cause you mentioned some of my favourite episodes! Really really awesome!
minifi chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow, this was so hot! I think I've never read anything hotter than that in my life. You're writing style is great, thanks for sharing this story!
teresaromance chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
WOW!That was hot!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Was too nice to read a chapter without WHF! Loved the "love" scene...LOL.