Reviews for A Not So Bad Date
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Not a bad date, not a bad date at all. I like your ending better than Hart's. She suggested it was a date, and this time followed through-as if it were the 20th date. Talk about going from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds:)
RositaLG chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I love how in character you write! Most of these stories could get out of control quickly in the wrong hands but you have this uncanny ability to keep them not only in check, but to make it seem totally natural for the pair. I would have no qualms about you writing more of the same...It was hot!
EmmyMayyy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I loved it, gorgeous. It was absolutely amazing and I loved it. What more can I say?
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I am so over Hannah so this was a very nice treat! Thanks for writing.
vinkii chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
OMG that was definitely HOT! LOVED the ending it was sweet! Thank you soo much! ]]
Gemlily5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You,my friend,have got NOTHING to worry , that was steamy good fun! I loved everything about it! You have succeeded to pass my expectations.

Personally,I think you did a great job in capturing the characters' thoughts and feelings of what they just been them experience each other physically after all these years. It just overwhelmed them. You captured everything just perfectly.

The smut was just right,too. I loved it all.

You do know I will be reading this again when I need a picker upper! :D

Thanks again for this, Gem.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
We are the ones who got the treat, but you deserve one too. This is just what the doctor ordered to remedy the reality that we're faced with this season. It's too bad that the writer's don't read fanfiction, because they have a LOT to learn from people like you!
Ella071 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow - I thought this was amazing, and definitely the way I wish that evening would have ended for them. Happy Halloween!
I-M-BLUE chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
At last! Clark Kent gets the girl!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2