Reviews for The Heart In The Whole
haibanry chapter 17 . 7/5
I really did like the setup, but the story felt very repetitive and quite stagnant, like it was physically unable to move forward.
KathGiovan chapter 20 . 4/22
best story i have ever read on . hope you become an amazing author one day! xx
BarbyBells chapter 21 . 3/25
They're the cutest couple ever! I absolutely loved everything about this story! All the build up,the sad parts,the action parts,the sappy parts and everything in between! thank you for writing this! it was absolutely amazing!
Waples.A chapter 21 . 8/5/2017
I loved this so much. Thank you for being such a good writer. I have tried to write stories of blind Sherlock but I just can't seem to get anything right. But this has given me some inspiration. thank you
sunnydae13 chapter 21 . 7/3/2017
Thanks for the story! I think this is one of my favorites of yours! Thanks for feeding my new addiction of all things Sherlock!
sunnydae13 chapter 17 . 7/3/2017
Loved the story! I'm terrible at reviewing each chapter, since i copy and paste each chapter to an app which in turn reads it out loud for me while I'm at work. So i always find lines in the chapter that i love, only i never go back to find them. But this blurb is so spot on with how i see their characters, i just wanted to make sure you knew how much I loved it!

Almost all activity amongst the surrounding officers seemed to be on hold and Sherlock glanced up. "Your area, John," he said, waving his arm towards Sally.

John was surprised. His area? Was Sherlock leaving the decision as to whether they 'went public' to him?

"I don't think that's any of your business," he told Sally, to the rumbling discontent of the crowd around them.

"Shut up!" demanded Sherlock. "I can't think over all this speculation."

Brilliant!
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 21 . 6/16/2017
Love :)
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 17 . 6/16/2017
Mogic sperm. Omygod, I love you. XD
Maxylicious chapter 20 . 5/12/2017
I dropped this fic after 3 chapters, I just couldn't get past the blindness thing and was expecting a lot of unnecessary angst to go with it.

2 months later though I find myself clicking back to this story, and boy am I glad that I did! Expertly written and engaging, this fic wasn't at all what I was expecting and I am so glad I gave this a second chance :)
brnkofeternity06 chapter 21 . 3/15/2017
This has been, BY FAR, the most amazingly detailed, in depth, steamy, full of character development Sherlock fanfic I've read! I LOVE IT! I can't believe I read it so quickly but you had me hooked from the start! Fantastic story, thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us :D
Yourewelcome.com chapter 16 . 2/5/2017
Plot twist! There WERE two shots, to which killed John and put Sherlock into a coma, and Sherlock's blindness is his inability to open his eyes in the real world. His 'dream' has him shot in the chest, whereas in 'reality' he's shot in the head because the worlds are switched. His DREAM is his MEMORY, and REALITY is his comitised state. See, he puts himself as being shot in the head, guilt ridden that John received the fatal blow, and 'coming to' obviously not being dead has settled in a logic for both his liveliness as well as his blindness. The second dream where he cannot figure out the case, why the people he knew were there, those were his dips into the true reality. The reality into which he is still in a coma, a shot through the chest putting him in such a state, and John Watson dead. He's made up a reality to forgive himself; give John what he wants, and John would of course want Sherlock to want it as well. It's the closest thing a sociopath can give to his enduring partner - whom he knew had affections for him. And at the end of this chapter, perhaps opening his eyes is giving into death, finally opening to a reality forever proceived in his head until the plug is pulled.
Lindela chapter 21 . 2/4/2017
Loved it! Excellent story!
Revhead chapter 21 . 1/5/2017
To quote our beloved Doctor "That was... amazing. Of course it was. It was extraordinary. It was quite extraordinary."
Seriously. I couldn't put it any better myself. I absolutely totally and utterly adored this story. Your characterisations were spot on, the emotion was incredible, I just - I don't have enough praise for this. Well done. And thank you.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 21 . 1/3/2017
I think this is my favorite one of your stories, it works so well with their characters!
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 21 . 10/17/2016