Reviews for Forgotten Son
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Really excellent story! Thanks for writing and posting!
Mrs Turtle chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I love this story! Going on my favorites list :)
big brother chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Love it!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
"In canon, Piandao was abandoned by his parents for not being a firebender." Where exactly in canon is this revealed? I've seen all of the shows and this was never even hinted at.
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This is a beautifully written oneshot, and I'm glad that it was recommended to me. :)

I really like the contrast between just how inoffensive Li's father appears to be here, and the rage that Piando feels when he is confronted by him again after so many years. Clearly the old man was a monster, but this story seems to hint that he has come to regret his past actions and is now seeking some measure of atonement for what he did, that I feel a little sorry for him, despite knowing something of what happened, says a great deal about the clever way that the whole encounter was written. _

As for the friendship between Jeong Jeong and Piando, well, it was great to read, even if the firebender didn't seem quite as stiff and humourless as I remember him being in canon, lol. ;)
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was interesting idea, and you carried it out well. I really enjoyed the interaction between Piandao and Jeong Jeong. :D
Stungun Milly chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nice little ficclet.

Welcome to the fandom, I hope you stay.