Reviews for Master of Death:Human Perspective
Agrond chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
It's an interesting story, it appears that in the same time Arashi is and isn't Naruto
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Very interesting chapter
TyranitarMaster19 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Name: Kaminari Okami

Age: (At Death: 18) (In Soul Society: 58)

Age They Appear: 18

Gender: Male

Appearance: Piercing Red eyes, Average Build, Dark Brown Hair, About 6'1'', Always has a cloak on (Picture Zangetsu's cloak), Pair of BADASS shades, Almost never shows his eyes to anyone.

Backstory: To put it simply, He got himself involved with one to many guys around town, rumours started to spread and threats started to pop-up. Most of the guys he was dealing with were from big gangs, yakuza, street punks, you name it and he could be involved. Was about to report his findings to the local authorities and got jumped, he was a double agent working to bring the big guys down all at once. Died from a crowbar being stuck into his chest.

Powers: Shinigami Specialization from 1-100

Zanjutsu: When serious 76, when laid back and relaxed 47

Squad: Naruto's

Rank: You can choose

Hoho: 62

Hakuda: 89

Kido: Bakudo:12 Hado: 54

Weapons: Zanpakuto, Hidden Wrist Blades

Shikai: Paint the Heaven's Red, Ketsueki-Sukai: A trident style weapon, Obsidian Black with translucent red 'veins' going around the staff portion of the weapon, meeting at the tip of each blade. Blood red water flows endlessly from the bottom portion of the blade, this water is used to make his attack, Blood Wolves(find the japanese translation for this), forms 6 blood wolves using the liquid from his weapon to track down and take down the enemy, must have the enemy's blood first and swipe it across the blades edge.

Bankai: Ketsueki-Chihei: Appearance is in this picture pretty much; .
The blades are Blood Red with a Black Stripe going down the side of each blade. Swipes his blood across the length of his Shikai the activate Bankai. You make up the attack.

Hollow Mask: It would appear here; .
It would keep the shape of that mask and it would most likely look like this; fs43/300W/f/2009/134/1/2/Vizard_mask_design_by_Iron_

Cero: HELL YES!
Appearance: Dark Red with swirls of black mixed in here and there.
How is it Preformed: Launched from his left hand from in between 3 fingertips
Power and Speed: Power is enough to smash boulders and severely steel, also if charged long enough, would be able to blow back the enemy with a large ball of condensed reiatsu.
Speed: Depends on the size, if it is small it is extremely hard to follow, leaving an after image in its wake. If it is large than the cero will travel at average speeds.

Hiero: Half-Hiero. Only his arms and legs will have Hiero.

Animal Affinity: Wolves of course

Home World: Earth

Handicaps/Disabilities: ADHD, this will help him in a fight but will make him impatient and rash.
He also has MPD (Multi-Personality Disorder), one moment he could be cold and calculating, and the next he could be like a 5-year old on a sugar high.

Extra Info: Always looking for a fight, wants to beat Kenpachi Zaraki in a one-on-one fight, extremely suspicious of Aizen.
TheRoninofDarkness chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
plz plz plz make this story more its fucking awesome
rescue 007 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Add me on that list! My perverted self loves lemons
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Nice chapter. Arashis past is very interesting.

BTW nice job on puting Kamina into this. Really awesome.
VOGoshinki chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Kamina is in your story..KAMINA IS IN YOUR STORY...HELL F#CKING YEAH! This now offically my favorite story of yours. No doubt about it.
McCabeRz chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
I no I keep commenting but if it's about naruto or Arashi or whatever how come he's so fucking weak I mean come on I understand you can't take away Ichigos bits but I hate it when the main characters a pussy and your main character is a pussy!
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Can you not make Arashi be Half Shingami/Half Hollow and make it look similar to a vizard itd be something new and he'd have a released form and a Zanpaktou.
McCabeRz chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
What you said I the AN is that bascilly il, give him Shingimi powers let us get into it, make him lose them, make him weak as fuck the give him shitty ecxuse for a power that you thinks good when it'll be like a shutty fullbring or something so please just keep it simple!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
faves.
The Flying Engineer chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
im guesing that "kitty" is yoruichi.
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Komoridragon chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
this story is confusing but interesting so plz can you help me understand who is arashi, like how does he know whats going on with orihime's chain? But its a great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I forgot to mention the release command for my character is "destroy tokijin" and thge animal affinity is a dragon.

Sorry to waste your time, keep up the good work.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »