Reviews for La Belle Dame Sans Merci
bellislefan chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
pretty much the same as my other reviews XD
s m Neal chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
that was so badass please write more badass Abby stores with Gabby smut please
xcharXroseX chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
WOW loved the story :D xx amazing :)
gosgirl chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
Just read this through in one go (for the second time) and loved it even more the second time. I loved the different 'take' on Abby's past and how you kept her still totally authentic and believable - a very nice touch that in her agent persona, she became even more like Gibbs. Very nice build up and take on their relationship and how this could be a catalyst for him making a move, finally. You have an awesome way with 'casefile' stories too, where each character is finely drawn, the story hangs together, is full of suspence and the dialogue is just how you hear them.
Gibbsgirl24 chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
What a wonderful story. I love Abby being an Agent. You really captured who I have come to know them as. Great Job!
TuuPii chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Wow, best NCIS sotry I've ever read.

Awesome plot, gripping story, and Gabby. I've searched for a Abby-in-the-field story for so long, love the past you've given her 3

...Wow
DoctorLia chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
I love this story! It had an amazon twist.
crs529 chapter 13 . 11/21/2010
aww great ending to a great story
kangaleigh chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
A truly wonderful story. I liked it very much! Now im sad its done.
Fee-Fee chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
You had no reason to be nervous that was a fantastic story! I've just read it from start to finish, couldn't switch it off. Well done keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading any future stories :) x
alix33 chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
"You shot him while his back was turned." "He's responsible for the deaths of eleven people, including three children. He didn't deserve to live," Abby replied calmly. "You feel no remorse? No guilt?" Catherine's eyes narrowed slightly. "That isn't the Abigail Sciuto I remember." "I regret that he had such a quick death if that helps," Abby answered softly. A small, humourless smile graced her lips for a second." - Abby's reply there made me smile.
alix33 chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
giving the rickety staircase a wide birth as she walked as quietly as she could over a floor that creaked ominously with every other step.
PT21 chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
::clap, clap, clap:: Superb story telling. Sorry to see it end, but it does mean that hopefully you've already started something new. ::hint, hint:: :)

Thanks for the ride :)
transcan chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Loved this! You did a terrific job with keeping everone in character, all the while giving us a terrific plot and enough suspense to keep me checking for updates several times a day. Thanks for writing such a winning story! :o)
elektra kyle chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Just wanted to lyk this was very well story, the charcters, the dialogue!

I appreciate the story being put up so quickly. I get frustrated waiting months for another chapter to stories and usually forget about them.

Can't wait for you next story.