Reviews for The Rose
Update, pleeeaaaasssse
blahblah chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I got Giddy when Abel showed up,He can make anyone Happy
Miss Victoire Bellerose chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
UPDATE! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THING SACRED UPDATE!
TheFeyRa chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
Hey,new reader here(I only just found your fanfic,and read the 10 chapters in a day) and I must say your story is not half bad! I always liked hugue best.. *blush* loved that scene of hugue sleeping! I can totally just imagine it! I hope you'll update soon.. You're right trinity blood is not the most popular series but I like it too! .
Andreussita chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Awwww I was hoping for something else...

but anyway, please keep updating
Andreussita chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
i love your story!

Please update soon!
hildekitten chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Haha genius, I can't wait to see what comes next!
CBarbie92 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
WTF! I can't believe what I just read! You better hurry up with the next one, i don't know how long I can make it! By the way, I LOVE Abel and the medicine thing was sooooooo cute. Keep up the good work. :)
hildekitten chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Twilight cracks me up! I know I say this a lot, but I can't wait to see what kind of trouble, mischief and other kind of things they get up to on their mission :D
hildekitten chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Another brilliant chapter!

I can't wait to see how this evolves, the interaction between Hugue and Twilight is just so genius!
CBarbie92 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Awesome. It was nice to see his side and read his thoughts. Keep it up! :)
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
MORE PLEASE!
hildekitten chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Another fine chapter indeed! I can't wait to see where this leads to next!
hildekitten chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
That just made me laugh so much, it's brilliant! I wish there were more chapters so I could read how it ends!
CBarbie92 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
logging in on my phone is a pain so here we go! I like it, Abel is a little...unusual but I guess I'll get used to it. It's not his story right? Anyway please continue! :)