Reviews for The Incredible Race
Pouuf chapter 11 . 10/12/2020
Ahhahhahaha !
theunraveledghoul chapter 11 . 10/7/2020
What can I say, your stories are amazing. I mean, wow! This was hilarious, and wonderful, and cute and hot.

I really felt like I was there, at all those amazing places you described, feeling the adrenaline of the race.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this brilliant piece of Drarry
Aline chapter 11 . 9/21/2020
Wonderful story. I also wish i could have some sort of similar competition with my enemy
AdorablySarcastic13 chapter 11 . 9/7/2020
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS FIC!

Everything about this story was just so much fun. Ron and Hermione host viewing parties that let us see what the audience sees, so we get their commentaries plus whoever they've got over (Neville, Luna and Ginny were all there in different configurations on different nights), and it's hilarious to get to hear their reactions. It's 100% like what my experience watching the real show was like (cheering for the teams of hot guys to stay on as long as possible; hoping the catty, bitchy ones screw up; etc.) and I couldn't help but laugh out loud several times.

And the characterizations were spot on and you really brought out Draco's snarky side out and I was laughing myself crazy everytime Draco passed some commentary on someone else.
thryl18s chapter 11 . 9/2/2020
I loved thisss!
TinaMaki chapter 11 . 7/19/2020
Awwww. That's awesome.
Nyllewell chapter 11 . 7/6/2020
I loved this story. So much fun!
Nyllewell chapter 4 . 7/6/2020
Draco *was* fabulous in this chapter
Nyllewell chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
This is great fun! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Skay Grey chapter 11 . 7/4/2020
Que fic maravilhosa! De verdade! Você escreve muitas obras de arte, mas dá para entender por que essa é sua queridinha! Foi emocionante, o enredo incrível, a descrição das cenas riquissimas me levou a imaginar todos os detalhes de todos os lugares, inclusive quando os amigos de Harry estavam assistindo, além das partes em que o relacionamento estava se transformando de faísca para um caldo borbulhante em fogo lento mas perfeito, até que se tornou algo palpável e delicioso além de lindo de se ver! Realmente de tirar o fôlego e eu amo suas falas e todas as interações dos personagens! Você é brilhante! Obrigada por mais essa dádiva inspiradora! Parabéns por ser essa escritora primorosa de arrancar o fôlego!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2020
I absolutely loved this! Just adorable those two! I loved reading this thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2020
Ahhh! This fic is ADORABLE! Love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2020
Wow lovely it was
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2020
This was wonderful thank you
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2020