Reviews for The Incredible Race
LimoFatig chapter 11 . 7/19
That was a blast! Well written, well researched and surprisingly accurate with the amazing race. (Except for the blueberry part, that wouldn't happen and frankly that's a shame)

After I read that I read a dozen of your other fanfictions, and I have to say this one is still my favorite. There is in it just the right amount of fluff vs action. Whenever I felt like "ok now Harry and Draco should have some alone time", well it happened, every time. Maybe you're an awesome author or maybe our minds just understand each other. My money is on both.

So now I have to ask: is someone gay in your novels? I don't think I could read them if not. Not after that incredible slash fanfiction from you.

Good luck with those no matter though, you're amazing.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 11 . 6/17
Loved it *-*
I like how they came together and stayed together. Instead of the usual - get together, have a misunderstanding, predictable 'angsty' session and then come back together and live happily ever after.

I've got to admit i was rooting for the two girls and dragon tamers :D
I loved all your characters, great story ! 3
jillyfishes chapter 11 . 5/23
That was really cute! Good job! Ahhhh I love you and your brilliant stories.
emichou chapter 11 . 5/8
woaw, I have to say, it was brillant ! I'm sorry to review only at the end but I quite read it in one go. Really, really great.
I'm going to read your others fics !

Thanks !
twinningbigtime chapter 11 . 4/22
What a great idea for a story! Love it immensely! Thank you!
Chelsey Bella chapter 11 . 4/19
It's been a long time since this was written. But it was done eloquently; i almost forgot I was reading a fanfic, and not a sequel. Fantastic job!

Please tell me you wrote more! Haha

Drarry
berniedette chapter 1 . 2/28
This is an awesome story! Very well done!
alienlover13 chapter 11 . 1/30
This was preciously cute and I absolutely LOVED the way you wrote the characters!
SSlytherin chapter 11 . 1/10
I always love your stories!
thanks for writing this romantic and great story.
MiNiGiIOI chapter 11 . 12/4/2015
CHEESY I LOVE IT (also the "beautiful isn't it" from a little while ago). o/
clarocque chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
Wonderful ! Amazing ! It's was perfect ! Thanks you ! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
Amazing!
pashathepeddler chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
It's so refreshing to read a fic that's so obviously adored all the way through by its author! In lots of others, you can taste the disinterest once the work gets to a certain point, but yours is delicious to the end! ALSO, IT WAS ANGST-FREE! and I hate when the writers just don't know where to end the story, and they end up giving Harry and Draco babies and sickeningly domestic jobs and nicknames. but i guess some people like that stuff.
Maxylicious chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
I really glad i found this fic. Your a really good writer and i very much enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to more of your work. Great job!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
*Can't make more than one reviews on a chap, so commenting on the 10th one*
Also, I'm a huge fan of The Amazing Race. So that made me enjoy reading this even more. And ah I agree with Draco's pervy sentiment regarding Potter's arse cause c'mon we all picture Harry as Daniel while reading & having seen Daniel's *ahem* *What if and KLD* *drools*
1,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »