Reviews for The Incredible Race
dauntlessofthesea chapter 11 . 4/22
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That was adorable!

Well written, interesting, funny, and riveting. I like that you gave two view points on the story. With the group, I felt like a spectator watching a tvshow, and with the competition, you zeroed in on Harry and Draco which made it seem as if they were in a little bubble, the only ones existing here. Good job! :) *thumbs up*
AnyankaEllie chapter 11 . 4/1
And thanks for that one as well ) You really did a good job researching and writing this, amazing )
Nunaat chapter 1 . 3/25
No wonder how this story is your favorite, it is trully beautiful. Thank you very much, I have to say it is underrated .
I absolutely love this and the storyline and writing is amazing
queenofassassins113 chapter 11 . 2/11
This is absolutely amazing! 3,000,000,000,000,000% amazing. I love it! :D
Looshkins chapter 11 . 1/1
This was fun to read!
mommyroadrunner chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
I loved it! Thanks so much for this gem. It's now one of my favorite drarry's
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
YAY I'M IN THE STORY!

My names Chelsea lol :D
Chibis Unleashed chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
I saved this one because it was your favorite till almost the end, best for last! No regrets, it was amazing. Especially the museum bits, with Draco feeling so at home in the setting. And the oyster part was written really well too. Thank you so much for this!
Aya chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
That was a gorgeous story. Can't wait to read more from you.
MissMJS chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Weeellll, there goes hours I could've spent doing homework! Heheh... Heh... *sobs*
I ADORED THIS! I'm a fan of The Amazing Race, so this was fabulous!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

I can see why you like it tmso much, this was extremely interesting and fulfilling to read. Thank you.
LimoFatig chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
That was a blast! Well written, well researched and surprisingly accurate with the amazing race. (Except for the blueberry part, that wouldn't happen and frankly that's a shame)

After I read that I read a dozen of your other fanfictions, and I have to say this one is still my favorite. There is in it just the right amount of fluff vs action. Whenever I felt like "ok now Harry and Draco should have some alone time", well it happened, every time. Maybe you're an awesome author or maybe our minds just understand each other. My money is on both.

So now I have to ask: is someone gay in your novels? I don't think I could read them if not. Not after that incredible slash fanfiction from you.

Good luck with those no matter though, you're amazing.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 11 . 6/17/2016
Loved it *-*
I like how they came together and stayed together. Instead of the usual - get together, have a misunderstanding, predictable 'angsty' session and then come back together and live happily ever after.

I've got to admit i was rooting for the two girls and dragon tamers :D
I loved all your characters, great story ! 3
jillyfishes chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
That was really cute! Good job! Ahhhh I love you and your brilliant stories.
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »