Reviews for The Incredible Race
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2019
️️
saltedspoon chapter 11 . 11/11/2019
THANK YOU! This was a beautifully heart-warming tale, and I LOVED all of the wonderful detail you put together for each of the fun locations and activities. Harry and Draco were SO adorable I'm so happy for them! Thank you for all the work you put into this absolutely delightful story
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 11 . 10/20/2019
I loved this so much and desperately want to add it and you to my favourites! I don't know what's wrong with my freaking accounts!

But this was precious and a pleasure to read.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 10 . 10/20/2019
I've been reading this story and trying hard to log into my account, which I can do. But whenever I go back to a story, it appears logged off and I can't even type my whole account name. Anyways, this is by far the sweetest, cutest, realistic, sexiest Draco x Harry fic I've read.

Not to mention I love the writing style. I really wish I could have posted this with my account.
Kat chapter 11 . 10/5/2019
OMG i could not stop reading this piece. I've read it doing shopping, making dinner or whatever. I,ve became addictive to IT. Thank you do much
Kat chapter 11 . 10/5/2019
OMG. That was AMAZING. I could not stop reading this pie
Natasha Conklin chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
It's really good so far!
And I gotta say, I think Darry is one of THE BEST ships in Harry Potter, (besides Harry x Ginny, and Ron x Hermione, and a few others!) ;D
drarry fan 2123 chapter 11 . 9/2/2019
:D is all i've got say. but also, i wonder what happens next.
charlotte chapter 11 . 9/2/2019
Amazing! i love how they just dont care about what other people think i also ship harry\draco so any fics with them are great. will you write more fanfiction? id love to read it if you do thnks for the great fic!
some drarry fan chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
:D love it
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2019
So good. Killed me. Perfect flow and banter. Loved the interplay and the boy’s falling into one another. Perfect Draco also. Thanks for writing. Brilliant.
Camlaaarr chapter 11 . 7/27/2019
Freaking HELL yes to all of this story. So well researched, and I cared about the race and the story, the other characters were fleshed out and fab. Rita is her usual irritating self, you did her to perfection, and I freaking loved the commentary by the squad back home. Also you've turned me into a Drarry shipper and I never followed that ship before! Magic. Also the erotica was amazing, I am so flustered rn! Thank you for writing this! Cam x
Don't.be.dumb chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
Aww, this was nice. Their dynamic was good throughout the story, and everything came together nicely in the end3 I suppose they will be a source of inspiration for all queer witches and wizards all over Magical Britain3
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 5/16/2019
very beautiful
Kitana Berkheime chapter 11 . 5/13/2019
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
WOW okay
Such good much wow!
Thank you for writing this!
1,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »