Reviews for The World Of Twilight
Gran06 chapter 21 . 5/21
I just discovered your stories. Are you ever planning on finishing this one? I really am enjoying reading your work. Please complete this story.
LetsStartWithForever2000 chapter 21 . 3/22
This story is amazing I love it please update soon it would be such a shame to leave this story unfinished
Iisobella chapter 21 . 1/21
Please continue with this story.. loved it!
senior22 chapter 1 . 1/20
Is this story complete but not listed as such - or did you lose interest?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
Update
winnodinno chapter 16 . 11/3/2014
Edward is an old romantic. ... He's a girl, there's a difference. You have a keen sense of humour. Love it!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
please update
cela chapter 21 . 10/17/2014
any chance you'll come back to this some day? it's very good and so different than anything else out there!
cela chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
no matter what, Jacob is always am immature, moronic asshole.
debcripps chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
I hope you are going to finish this story, it is very well written. I have enjoyed following it. Please continue to write it.
JoviieCyrist chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Update! Awesome story.
davidahare chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I can't wait for this to be finished. I have enjoyed so much.
Mandacrimes chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Guessing your not gonna finish this story :(
BellaLove14 chapter 21 . 3/30/2014
I've got to say, this has been one of the best stories I've read on Fanfiction in quite some time! . I can't wait for that notification that says the story has been updated! ;)
Marya1918 chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
I was going trough my alert's list and noticed this story. You haven't updated in quite a while and its a shame, actually. This is a really nice story, with a fresh approach and I like the twists. I put now it on my favorites, in hope that you will update. Thank you for such a nice story.