Reviews for Gravity
Ai chapter 18 . 3/13
Its quite sad sasuke has limited time. I really hope that this is a happy ending
crossforces chapter 44 . 2/13
I remember reading this story years ago, before it was finished, and I'm so glad I was able to stumble across it again.

There are moments in the very beginning of the story where Sasuke appears just slightly out of character, but actually, it fits in perfectly with the type of backstory you created. He might be slightly off from the Sasuke of the manga, but it definitely works with how you developed everything, and everyone else remains along their canon personas, as well, which is honestly like a breath of fresh air in fanfiction these days.

The pacing was perfect, and while I might have hated how one thing kept cropping up after another because I was so impatient for them to be together and happy, that made it all the more worth it, in the end.

This story is great, and I definitely would recommend any SasuSaku fan to read it.
cloudnapped chapter 44 . 1/29

cherryheads chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
i've never read a story where there were so many people that really need to be tortured and killed a painful and slowly killing. HA. i even hoped that the daimyo's wife will be good and came to sakura's aid somehow. but no, you, author-san, just really want to torture our favorite kunoichi aren't you?
overall i like how this story can play with my emotion. the way you deliver it made me feel all the distress, the happiness, the anxiety, the anger, that the characters' were feeling. and THANK GOD SAI! you came at the right moment!
cherryheads chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
God I hate karin. couldnt you kill her already
sillykar18 chapter 44 . 11/8/2016
Such a sweet story. I liked the fact that Sakura wasn't all over Sasuke and being annoying haha I like these type of stories where Sakura has changed and doesn't hang all over Sasuke, just like your story. It shows how she has matured. I truly dislike her in the canon as she was just still dumbstruck about him. Stories like these make me like her since she isn't annoying all about Sasuke and the fact Sasuke shows he does like/love her is even better than the canon itself already. The whole conflict with her having a child and how you used Karin as the antagonist was great. It kept the story going and made me want to keep reading. The story plot was very well written with enough conflict and fluff. Even more props that you finished it even though it took 4 years, kudos to you! Amazing fanfic (:
Jessie chapter 44 . 10/30/2016
OMG, this story was awesome! I did actually throw my phone at the end though, because I thought Sakura has died after childbirth. Bahaha, I need to learn patience apparently .
Guest chapter 44 . 10/28/2016
You scared me for second there. Oh woooooo
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
This is hilarious
alayneni chapter 44 . 8/17/2016
Great ending!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/5/2016
Loved it so much!
wow chapter 26 . 8/5/2016
Although I'm barely halfway through the story, I just want to compliment you on how well done your characters are. Of course Sakura and Sasuke are complex characters, but even Hanshu was complex. I thought he was going to be the typical asshole villain. But I actually really liked his character, esp when he tried to cheer Sakura up. Even if he just saw her as a pet, it was nice to see that she had more fight after their interaction. I'm excited to read the rest. Great job! (:
HollowQueen chapter 44 . 7/7/2016
That was awesome!
Fiona chapter 44 . 6/28/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
BEST STORY I HAVE READ SO FAR, AND THATS A LOT...
YOUR SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER!
Guest chapter 44 . 6/22/2016
happy birthday:) :)

I really like this stpry. thank you for posting it.
1,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »