Reviews for Gravity
Nixbloodlust chapter 36 . 3/15
All I could say and think while reading this chap was "Kawaii" or SUPER CUTE with DANGO EVERYWHERE kyaaaa!
Nixbloodlust chapter 7 . 3/14
I really love this chappie! *hearts*

This made me giggle and smile :D sooo mucch
The ending is so beautiful. THANK YOU for this amazing story
Wasted Potential chapter 8 . 2/28
I don't like sasukes character. Nor sakuras for that matter. It feels weird because sasuke is basically coming off as horribly abusive and sakura is just taking it. It doesn't seem like any relationship they'd form would be healthy or happy. Even if he apologized soon I'd feel like it's one of those abusive wife beater situations where the abuser apologizes but always goes back to beating their partner, emotionally and/or physically.

It makes me feel kinda ill to read this story. I'm not too into the pairing anyway bc canon sasuke makes me wanna pop a cap in his ass, but every now and then I find a story where he becomes a better person. This doesn't seem to be one of those so I think I'll stop reading it now.
phantomhive19 chapter 44 . 2/25
This is amazing! I've read this story in one day, i'm waiting for your another incredible story. 화이팅!
EternalLoyalty chapter 44 . 2/24
I was worried! I was going to cry! They were unfounded, happily. These emotions are your fault, and thank you! This fic was perfection. :)
This is still my favorite story here on ff,net. love reading it over and over again. Thank you so much! :D
redrowens chapter 1 . 2/16
Please check your PM ;)
Zinc chapter 44 . 1/29
Lovely conclusion to a well written fic. Some inconsistencies here and there, but otherwise, good job. :)
Zinc chapter 32 . 1/29
Ah... Poor Sakura. Should've paid more attention during shogi with Shikamaru.
Zinc chapter 31 . 1/29
Since when did Karin know how to do chakra-filled blows? That's supposed to be a Tsunade specialty.
Holy crud, I almost thought she died. Now I'm crying and laughing and this was awesome... but you made my heart stop! :')
NorthernLights25 chapter 44 . 1/8
I cannot believe you finished this story. I'll miss the updates. Great ending.
V chapter 44 . 1/4
The end was... sudden, I loved it nonetheless, it was really good
Guest chapter 44 . 12/23/2014
My favorite story ever. a really beautiful ending
1,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »