Reviews for Gravity
I loved your story, although it felt long at times. It’s very well written and the characters personalities feel real! I have to say though, I prefer Karin being just weird rather than a complete psycho like in all your stories! You must really hate her! Hahaha
PrincessAkiraaa chapter 4 . 3/2
I’m re-reading this for like the 50th time and honestly this is the best sasusaku fanfic I’ve read on this site- and trust me I’ve read a lot haha

(Also some of the reviews have been rude as hell - this was written years ago people need to get a rip! Anyway don’t listen to them and thanks again for writing:)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2019
You are confusing molestation and love.
merikkuma chapter 44 . 8/16/2019
I really enjoyed the story. I think you know how to portray the character's personality very well. In my humble and possibly wrong opinion, I thought the chapters of sakura's kidnap were never going to end. You probably wanted to make us readers feel the dread, and I certainly did, but I knew Sasuke was going to save her at some point (or someone) and kinda wanted it to be over with. But none the less, I think you are very good at getting emotion from the reader. When you described how Naruto realized Sakura thought they were not going to save her ever, I shed a tear. The rescue was a very powerful chapter.

The first story I read from you was Finders Keepers and my god, YOU ARE GOOD. I was glued to my phone reading and felt devastated it's not finished. I have my fingers crossed that you will finish it (probably soon? please?).
xMeimei chapter 44 . 8/2/2019
Awwwwwwww
xMeimei chapter 31 . 8/1/2019
The part where the baby was kicking was so sweet. It made me wonder what it would feel like to have a baby. 10 seconds later I received news that my brother's teenage girlfriend is pregnant. Be careful what you wish for. My first reaction was "Oh shit I jinxed it". Then as I continued reading, Sakura named the cat Jinx. Wtf
xMeimei chapter 25 . 8/1/2019
Calm down. It's just a frikin story. It ain't even real. No need to get pissed. It's just a story. It's just a story.
m chapter 44 . 6/22/2019
God I love this story soooo much!
P.S.:Wishing you a beautiful day! Happy birthday!
Guest chapter 44 . 3/23/2019
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S SO AMAZING!
twinkies20 chapter 20 . 12/7/2018
I'm sorry but I just got to stop reading at this point. I love everything except that you made Naruto & Kakashi and even Sasuke such perverts that I find it very OOC. I did try to continue reading this after I read the first few chapters but I really had enough at this point. I'm really sorry. This story might have been great if not for the boys' perveted minds. Yup, I know this is rated M and boys in general may really talk like that in reality but I just can't imagine Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi to have such green minds.
Ktowner chapter 44 . 10/1/2018
Wonderful story! I loved reading it
YinYangCancer chapter 2 . 6/13/2018
I actually kind of hate this story. I’m sorry! I’m not trying to be crude. But I absolutely despise how weak you made Sakura look. She’s so strong and after all she’s been through, she wouldn’t simply fall for Sasuke again. It’s barbaric really. The things he’s doing to her in the beginning chapters are cruel and Sakura would be able to stand up to them. Not all women are so complacent and weak.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 44 . 2/21/2018
Awww : )
ThatPageantGirl chapter 43 . 2/21/2018
Oh, man.
ThatPageantGirl chapter 42 . 2/21/2018
I can't with this bitch...
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »