Reviews for Gravity
NuraHikari chapter 3 . 21h ago
this my second time reading the story. It's really good :)
Leannerose chapter 41 . 4/17
So exciting! Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Sasa priyana chapter 2 . 4/7
sasa priyana
ItY'girl chapter 41 . 4/1
Amazing story! Can't wait for mooooore! I just loooove protective Sasuke! O and after Sakura has her bay I sure as hell hope she obliterates Karin into tiny particles of human being :D

That being said, again, awesome story and I ca't wait for the next update!
Great work! I love your story!
Take no offense but why is it that almost all S &S fanfiction writers updates their stories so irregularly... Can't even remember the content of the story when they update... smh
Anonymous chapter 41 . 3/2
Good story. I can't wait to hear about the updates from the others.

Now as for Lady Takani getting everything she demands, I think everyone will agree that Sakura and Sasuke would go missing-nin before they give their son up. You don't mess with mothers and their babies. Just saying that it's the truth and no one would be able to stop them.
love it chapter 34 . 2/7
too bad sakura was to traumatized to scream "were bustin out of this bitch baby!" before cradling the cat and her belly. haha the things that cross my mind.
love it chapter 28 . 2/7
when shikamaru instantly realized it was a message from sakura i burst into pathetic tears of happiness.
love it chapter 9 . 2/7
holy shit, that was one of the most intense sasuke is hurt time to heal the fucker moments ive read! i read it over again cuz it was so amazing :D
love it chapter 7 . 2/7
i love the characters! ive read a lot of fanfics that just let them fall flat. especially with kakashi! but not you :) you let their personalities show!
love it chapter 3 . 2/7
sasuke is such an ass XD haha
love it chapter 2 . 2/7
haha pervy sasuke! funny as hell :) and i like sakuras attitude she doesnt seem to be portrayed as week but not too bitchy either.
i love it
CrystalLover chapter 10 . 1/21
That.. Karin.. OMG.. She's just.. It's just, so LOW of her..
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »