Reviews for Gravity
theeuniverse chapter 44 . 12/17/2014
Beautiful. Reading this all day was worth it. I hope there's a sequel! Full of fluff and Uchiha children running around.
theeuniverse chapter 33 . 12/16/2014
FINALLYYYY
theeuniverse chapter 25 . 12/16/2014
I want to murder Karin so. Much.
sincerlyneveryours chapter 44 . 12/8/2014
I hate endings. They make me sad. Yours hurts. I love this story so much that it pains me every time I reread it and reach the ending. Thank you for finishing your story and sharing this with us.
HungryLemonGames chapter 44 . 12/4/2014
Lovely!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 44 . 12/2/2014
What a wonderful story this is!
I have followed it for years and I can not believe it's complete, it feels like an end of an era or something like that.
And I just want to thank you for writing this amazing story, Thank You
mandelas chapter 44 . 11/29/2014
bruh i can't even with your fic. omg i loved it. one of my favourite naruto fanfics hands down. amazing job!
Guest chapter 44 . 11/27/2014
I've been following this story from the get and its such a cute one! Thank you for sharing this it's been super entertaining!
Lelauren chapter 44 . 11/28/2014
This was a really nicely written story with a well-constructed plot and fair amounts of humor/angst. I really enjoyed keeping up with this fic! One thing I will say, however, is that the ending seemed quite rushed. Good, but rushed. But I guess that's kind of like the actual naruto ending, eh? :)
Can't Login Now chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
A beautiful start. Cann8t wait to read now
CharlieSlayer chapter 44 . 11/26/2014
Evil! You evil, evil person! Almost having me think you killed off Sakura! ... I love it! This truly was such a great story!(: Thank you so much for sharing your talent!
neko-hime21 chapter 44 . 11/25/2014
Wow that's a nice fic you got..
a little rushed at the end, but it's beautiful
Thank you for writing this beautiful story, good luck on writing more...
Neko-hime21
JasmineDragon22 chapter 44 . 11/22/2014
Too fast of an ending! Draw it out a bit with the suspense. But it was lovely. Great fic.
LoonyTuned chapter 44 . 11/22/2014
Amazing story. Thank you for the epic adventure :)
SS CANON chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
I'm so happy for the beautiful ending. I love it. Thank you very much.
This is one of the first stories I've fallen in love with :) I believe the idea is very original and I just love how well you wrote it.
Thanks again for this and of course your other SS stories.

Wait! Did I just read right? "reviwsloveAuthor's Inspiration TO WRITE MORE FF" ?!
So this means you are goin to staj on ff and continue to write amazing stories? I would really love that.
Thank you again (now I'm going to reread this amazing story again)
Much love,
one of your biggest fans and a SS lover
1,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »