Reviews for Gravity
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I am in love at first read with this story. I just love it, as well as your other stories. The way you write Sakura makes me wish you owned Naruto. The actual series disappointed me when they pretty much did away with Inner. I always thought that they should of had her be Sakura's secret weapon. I also hated how they made her a weak, fangirl at first. So typical of them, to make the girl with pink hair weak. They also never gave her much of a background story. But all was forgiven when Shippuden came out. Sorry about getting off topic. :) Anyway, I love your story and will be looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for the always lovely read! :D
sutaa chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
hahahaha poor sakura but i wonder who is the ANBU in the kitchen hmmmm heheheh cant wait for ur next update love the story so far it amazing
IxLikexTea chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
My birthday is on the 26th! This is an awesome present! Even if it's not really for me. Still awsome!

Please update soon! I've added extra love to this review!
Tricia1224 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oh what a cliffie! Day just went from bad to worse. I love it!
dfggjhbkb chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
haha I really can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Sakura!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Personality? I think you need more than personality to pull off the Gai jumpsuit, K&K! Hee, hee. Going as Tsunade? You'll need a lot of, ahem, personality for that one, too!

You know you have an Inner Jiraiya...admit it! They say that's the first step...

I see you made a few little additions to your lovely story, too. Nice job. I love where it ends, too. Just perfect. Can't wait to get this story rolling! These poor readers have no idea what they're in for! Mwa-ha-ha!
Scurryfunger chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Hee hee hee... poor Sakura! I loved the cat-lady part, I can just imagine Sakura psyching herself into walking around practically naked. No idea who the ANBU is, Sasuke was mentioned earlier, but I'm guessing it's someone else. Maybe Kakashi, Neji, Shikamaru, random Jounin? Can't wait to find out! Unless he keeps his mask on...
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116