Reviews for Gravity
SS CANON chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
I'm so happy for the beautiful ending. I love it. Thank you very much.
This is one of the first stories I've fallen in love with :) I believe the idea is very original and I just love how well you wrote it.
Thanks again for this and of course your other SS stories.

Wait! Did I just read right? "reviwsloveAuthor's Inspiration TO WRITE MORE FF" ?!
So this means you are goin to staj on ff and continue to write amazing stories? I would really love that.
Thank you again (now I'm going to reread this amazing story again)
Much love,
one of your biggest fans and a SS lover
Guest chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
why did you end it! :( it was soo good
dark-wolf-howl chapter 44 . 11/21/2014
Omgodness

You scared me there!
I though Sakura had died (;_;)
The story since the beginning was amazing especially their night together XD
But I felt the ending was a bit rush?
It gives closure to all the points but still to fast

Gaara to the rescue! :)
mshccs chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
Finally! Thanks for finishing this fic, a lot of promising fics are left unfinished, it's a good thing that you completed it. Great job! One of the beautiful fics i read. Congratulations!
Princess Ren chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
I'm so happy for the outcome of this story..! As well as the ending..! It was nice seeing Sasuke have that peace after all he went through.. Keep up the good work..!
xRaianx chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
Not to be a bug or anything because I loved your story and everything but... what happened to the Suna lord's wife? She was in the last chapter demanding Sakura and the baby be brought back and then she disappeared, did I miss something in this chapter? Did her brother-in-law kill her?
mylove24 chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
I really love this story. I love the ending you had me worry there for a second but yay a happy ending.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
leahpeahhh This is for you.
Please don't skip around peoples stories, reading only parts you like then accuse them of being unoriginal.
You obviously have no idea what Gravity is about, or maybe you were just looking for lemons? xD

Look again. I didn't make Sakura weak, I made her human.
And I would have replied to you privately, but it appears you are afraid of getting replies to your 'constructive' (xD) reviews of stories that you read parts of then skipped to the end {and then think you know what happened.}
I would not have gone off on you. I would have simply explained that my stories are intricate, things happen for a reason, and idc what your opinion is when you 'skip over' things, just looking for sex scenes.
You don't even know the story, so please don't think your reviews have been anything more than slightly confusing to me. Please don't think of your reviews as constructive. And the M rating means the story is Mature, not smut.
Hotaru Himura chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
What a beautiful ending! One of my favorite stories of all time. You're an amazing writer with so much talent! All of your stories are just so full of adventure and romance :)
Looking forward to your next work! :)
wheng'chan chapter 43 . 11/18/2014
this story is super i like it.. Plz update... I really like the romance between sasuke and sakura... I hope karin will be dead..
leahpeahhh chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
But I skipped to the last chapter and it was cute. Still unoriginal but cute
leahpeahhh chapter 36 . 11/20/2014
:( i can't continue on anymore... Great first half though. Constructive crimisism sucks ass I know nobody likes to hear/read it. Be more original next time! Like if u wanted to keep the baby thing going maybe have had her find out and be scared to tell sasuke or maybe she tell him and he freak out for a second. I don't know anything but being kidnapped man... Everyone and their mom has wrote about little weak sakura fucks sasuke for first time gets prego then kidnapped and he doesn't see her until she's big... OAN: its ugly when u have sakura depicted as weak.. Its uglier when u have a doctor calling herself fat and complaining because she gained some babyweight. I'm about to start my period and I'm a bit moody but when I saw everyone else saying it was so good just a bit rushed in the other reviews... I had to tell u the truth. Sorry
leahpeahhh chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
I'm super sad that u had to have her kidnapped and pregnant AND it took forever for them to rescue her. It really messed up the whole story for me. At first it was super hot sexual tension and hot sex and all that. Now I'm like... I feel like I got fucked over. It was so hot at first. Then u started doing what a bunch of other people do. You made sakura look weak and a little stupid. I'm soooo sad this isn't what I was hoping it could've been. Yeah it's your story and the begining was pretty good, but u fell off track and wasn't very original with your ideas and writing style... Ughhhhhh I'm sooo sad.
LKarina chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
This has been an amazing journey.
I love your story. Your writing is great and all chapters have been consistent.
You always made me crave for more!
Thank you for writting such an amazing story!
I'll follow you future works ;)
leahpeahhh chapter 18 . 11/20/2014