Reviews for Gravity
Saku-iimouto chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
Such a wonderful story! I thank you so much for all your hard work! I can't wait until you start a new sasusaku story!
clover1987 chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
Glad to see you update. It is a long time. I had been so worry for Sakura at the last chapter. Finally Sai just appear in time.

I happy that Sasuke and Sakura have a happy ending. Thank you for finishing this story.

Wish you have a good day and more good story.
SpringSugar chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
Oh my god I cried at the end, this story has just been so beautiful! I can't wait to read more of your stuff :)
deddie123 chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
This was a really great story I even lost sleep reading this lol... keep up the good work !
leahpeahhh chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Haha cute sweet and funny chapter
leahpeahhh chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Ooo steamy. And I miss the quotes that were in the beginning. Lol
leahpeahhh chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I think he became too caring to fast but I still like his concern for her.
sumiko808 chapter 44 . 11/20/2014
Thank you for the ending! It was rushed but you did great. I think you wrote Garra's part really well. I kinda wish you wrote more for Kabuto's part. That way, I could find out how he got his arse kicked! Hahaha
Man, I kinda freaked out a bit when you made it seem like Sakura didn't make it. But then I reasoned with myself. I thought "Naaah K&K wouldn't kill her off!" But yeah it was good!
angrypixels chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
Ohh thats the end..what a journey
EbonyEye chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
Yay, closure! I'm glad you finished this story, K&K :)

I liked the silliness when Sai came to the rescue, but at the same time, it may have been a bit over the top. Gravity was usually written on a serious note, so when I read the story from Chapter 10 onwards again, this chapter was a bit mismatched. Also, I personally found the ending slightly rushed - though it's not very important to the storyline, I wish I could have had a glimpse of Kabuto getting his butt kicked. I understand it's been a while since you last updated, so I wonder if you had the same trouble I had when getting back into Cherry Bridge. Still, I'm glad you closed a story :) Gravity as a whole is fantastic!

Looking forward to more,
EbonyEye
Hinata'sMuse chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
YOSH!
Iloveallanime18 chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
Awesome ending!
Saphira113 chapter 44 . 11/19/2014
Yeah... Gaara isn't the type of person you would want to make angry nor would you want to belittle his skills. I felt you wrote him spot on there.

Good writing at the end there, keeping us in suspense as to whether or not Sakura had lived. I would have been super upset if she hadn't though.

Thank you for writing this wonderful story, it has been a joy to read it for so long. Several years now really.
Confused.Turtle chapter 43 . 11/17/2014
Please continue! Don't stop at least end it! Please I really like the story you'd be sadist not to continue on that cliffy!
Confused.Turtle chapter 34 . 11/16/2014
Oh my god! I love the end scene to chapter 34! It's sooooo CUTE with all of team 7 trying to get in and feel Sakura's belly! Ahhh, I'm fangirling!
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »