Reviews for Gravity
JasmineDragon22 chapter 43 . 7/21/2014
Too short of a chapter! Oh you tease. You can't leave us hanging like that for too long.
bOO chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I'll be honest. After reading his little narrative after their little incident, I'm kinda hoping Sakura will punch Sasuke's lights out.
halfdemonfan chapter 43 . 7/21/2014
Always great to see a new chapter from you!
And I would've thought you heard my epic fangirl squeal over that panel in the new chapter from way down here! :)
Hinata'sMuse chapter 43 . 7/20/2014
The Tension is building! XD
mshccs chapter 43 . 7/20/2014
seems like the kazekage is slowly uncovering the true story behind sakura's predicament...
snowrabbit2012 chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Aw..too short. t.t
silverwolfigther00 chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
wow, this is just getting so exitingXD

Looking foreward to read th enext chapter,
Giada Luna chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
I don't know that I've ever felt like punching a widow in the face before. This is a new experience. I very much like your Gaara. Go Team 7!
Good chapter; looking forward to the next one!
angrypixels chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Trouble never stops coming for them
Frozenoreo chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
All I thought when I got to the end of this chapter was "Dammit! WHERE'S THE REST? !" Your story has kept me on the edge of my seat and now I think I'll just go ahead and start from the beginning again.
torikai chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Amazing update but, man, do you write some mean cliffhangers! I'm literally going to start pulling my hair out. Awesome chapter and as always thanks for sticking to this story and continuing to update! I'll just be cowering over here in the corner waiting nervously for the next chapter... ;)
Iloveallanime18 chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Post more!
NorthernLights25 chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Awesome update!
Saphira113 chapter 43 . 7/18/2014
Well this is getting exciting!

Let's hope Sakura can defeat Karin before her labour gets bad.

Also I really hope Gaara figures out what has been happening at the Wind Daimyo's castle.
Up-To-You chapter 42 . 7/14/2014
So tired of Karin, just make her disappear already lol. Anyway, great story! Hope Sakura and Sasuke get their happy ending soon.
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »