Reviews for Gravity
Guest chapter 42 . 6/22/2014
please don't let anything bad happen to sakura or her baby. please.
Update soon, I'm in love with your stories. Thank you for writing them :)

PS: Happy birthday
JasmineDragon22 chapter 42 . 6/11/2014
Holy cliffhanger! What a fabulous story please update soon.
larryjc chapter 42 . 6/2/2014
This is great. It was getting too dragged out, but it has balanced and is progressing greatly. More power to your elbow.
SapphireNova24 chapter 42 . 6/1/2014
OH DAMN! Karin, you need another healthy helping of karma and NOOOOO SOMEONE SAVE SAKURA! Can't wait to see what happens next!
mshccs chapter 42 . 5/28/2014
Nice story, see you next chapter. :)
meg13bloodrose chapter 38 . 5/27/2014
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it...more please!
angrypixels chapter 42 . 5/27/2014
Noooooooo no cutting!
Giada Luna chapter 42 . 5/26/2014
Wow - what a great story to stumble upon! Really enjoying your style and the plot; looking forward to reading more!
torikai chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Soooo glad to see an update to this story, even though it's filled with evil, dastardly, cruel fiends like CRAP-buto and KRAP-rin. This is one of my favorite arcs and I look forward to the next update so don't give up and keep on keeping on! Great plot, crrraaaaazy cliff hanger!
Guest chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
I really like the premise of the story but I find Sakura to be too stupid and reckless. Honestly, she came so close to losing her child and still takes unnecessary risks. Why not just paint a target on herself.
attisalatti chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
This story really riles me up! I am literally freaking out every time I think something could go wrong. You sure write pasdionately.
While I think your story and especially the portraying characters are really good, I must say that the plot lacks a real red line. Don't get me wrong this is in no way meant to offend you, but some turning points just seem to be too convenient or inconvenient. I also find it strange that Gaara, whose brother and (more or less himself) was saved by Sakura, would pull such a stunt improsoning Sasuke. I don't get it (I mean of course I get why he "has to be away so that Sakura is alone" for a functioning plot) but the argument that him being imprisoned would provide... anything is just no argument to me. There's no evidence (and even Gaara himself said that Sasuke's "murder" seems highly doubtable).
Well, I hope that eventually everything will end up good... I would really love a happy ending :'D but now another "hard time" only seems to begin(I started, reading this FF this morning)... It will be torture for me- usually I'd skip and skim through the pages of a book ... but since this is a fanfiction, I can only hope for fast updates
I really hope you can accept my critique and I also want to tell you that I really look forward to reading more, it's a great story. Not in a long time a story got me riled up like that
Moonwaterpetal chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
It's been too long! Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see what happens next!
clover1987 chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
It is a good chapter and very best cliff. Now I'm afraid for Sakura's safety, wish someone will recuse her in be Take team they are stay at the same area, or may be Kakashi will came because he feel something wong.

I'm looking forward your next chapter. So please keep writing. :D
silverwolfigther00 chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
Damn... this is getting intence.. but damn exiting XD

looking foreward to read the next chapter,
ooOapogeeOoo chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
Fuuuuuck. So many feels in this story...fuuuuck update soon.
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »