Reviews for Gravity
Hinata'sMuse chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
WHY U NO CONTINUE? :,(
I am glad to hear that this store is almost done. (I am not sure how much more strain my anticipation senses can take LOL)
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
Karin! You evil, snake-tongued wench! When will you learn that Sasuke doesn't want you? Move on already!

And Kabuto...ugh. I can't even imagine what a twisted father-figure he'd be to that poor, little Uchiha baby. Hands off, weirdo!

Also, CONTRACTIONS! Sakura's in labor?! How will she fight? WAHHH!

I enjoy poking you with the writing fork...hee, hee. Mostly because then I get to read all the wonderful things that come out of your brain! Keep it coming! Or I'll break out the giant fork! Mwahahahahaha!
Raikiri80 chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
Just die already, Kabuto and Karin! I bet Sasuke is pissed that there seem to be a lot of people out there who want to ruin his new family and his happiness, and I guess this is where Sasuke shows them what he does when he wants to protect the most precious things to him, this time round he is strong enough to protect his loved ones.
Leannerose chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
AHHH Cliff hanger! Loved it, thanks for the new chapter can't wait for the next!
The Seldom Seen Kid chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I just spent the last 3 hours reading all of this and lemme tell ya...I love this story! I'd get pissed at the parts with Karin and the daimyo, I wanted to cry when Sasuke finally found her...and I wanna kill Karin right now! I really hope this story has a happy ending with Sakura breaking Karin's face and having lots more little Uchihas with Sasuke! Awesome story, loveitloveitloveit! Can't wait til the next chapter!
ItY'girl chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
NOOOOOO! That was one eeeeeeevil cliffhanger! Ah, I want more!
Geeeez I wish Karin would die a horrible death! In any case, wonderful chapter! I hope you update soon! :)
inactiveforeverandever chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
Kami-sama!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Naruto! Baka-kun!

(Thank you for posting on my birthday, I heart this story!)

Sigh, well I can't wait for the next chapter! Karin won't get away with this! Sides, Kakashi'll show up to save the day! (please?)

Happy writing, Kiba-Kaze-sama!

Best of luck! Excellent story as always! Again, thank you!
shameful shameful past chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
Karin disgusts me in this on so many levels. And cliffies make me cry. What will happen to Sakura? Will she be able to kill Karin? Will Sasuke make it in time? Find out in the next (hopefully soon) riveting episode of Gravity! Brought to you by and Kaze and Kiba!
Iloveallanime18 chapter 42 . 5/23/2014
Post soon! It was a great chapter!
NuraHikari chapter 41 . 4/25/2014
man that woman is a bitch too. why can't they just leave them alone….
please update soon.
NuraHikari chapter 27 . 4/25/2014
This story is really amazing… Karin is such a bitch….
Please update soon )
NuraHikari chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
this my second time reading the story. It's really good :)
Leannerose chapter 41 . 4/17/2014
So exciting! Cant wait for the next chapter :)
Sasa priyana chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
sasa priyana
ItY'girl chapter 41 . 4/1/2014
Amazing story! Can't wait for mooooore! I just loooove protective Sasuke! O and after Sakura has her bay I sure as hell hope she obliterates Karin into tiny particles of human being :D

That being said, again, awesome story and I ca't wait for the next update!
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »