Reviews for Gravity
KuriKashi chapter 39 . 1/10/2018
Loving this
KuriKashi chapter 38 . 1/10/2018
I'm loving every chapter! I highly recommend!
KuriKashi chapter 37 . 1/10/2018
Loving this chapter! Making a Sasuke who can actually apologize properly and clear sincerity! Looking forward the next chapter!
KuriKashi chapter 36 . 1/10/2018
So cute and lovely. Very rarely do we get story with this kind of plot/progression.
A very heartwarming and one of a kind story . Well done. Thanks for the chapter!
KuriKashi chapter 34 . 1/10/2018
Loving every moment. Thanks for the chapters.
KuriKashi chapter 33 . 1/10/2018
Damn emotional ride. Well done.
KuriKashi chapter 32 . 1/10/2018
Never thought I would get so emotional from a few paragraphs. Well done. Looking forward to the next one.
KuriKashi chapter 29 . 1/10/2018
YESS! The fire in Sakura is back! I am very excited for the next development.
KuriKashi chapter 27 . 1/10/2018
DAAAMMMMNNN. When SH*T finally goes downeverything was intense! From Genma's meeting, to Kakashi's burst of anger and the meeting with the Hokage. You were able to create a very intense and thrilling chapter, carried by dialogue and character reactions.
Well done!
Looking forward to the next one!
KuriKashi chapter 6 . 1/9/2018
Finally! A chapter that shows Kakashi's harmless pervy side. Seriously enjoyed his little adventure into the unknown. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Peachie chapter 44 . 12/12/2017
Oh my gosh. I read this entire thing in a day. It was amazing. You've inspired me to write fiction again :')
Also - my goodness my heart skipped a beat at the end at the "I wish Mommy could be here"! Thank you for the happy ending, I don't think my poor heart could have handled otherwise!
Anyway, thank you for this beautiful story! Hope you're healthy and happy!
kamilafauzia chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
Awww
Sasuke was so sweet
Can I have him?
J.T.Strong chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
omg this chapter
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 44 . 8/28/2017
Gahhhhh I did not want this to end! Most definitely adding to my favorites for a future reread. Major, major kudos on such a wonderful fic.
youknees chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
Saw my review below. Haha so basically reading this again. Coz i think i forgot what this is about. So yeah great start! And i'm gonna continue reading
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »