Reviews for Gravity
summerspringss chapter 44 . 7/5/2017
Omg this just such a ride of experiencing different climaxing emotions. God! It's just HOLYSHIT it's done and just DONE
summerspringss chapter 33 . 7/5/2017
IVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTWR GOD . I've just been RAGING; KARIN YOU SUCKASS
TaimmyJ chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
you made plans for this fic to be around 30 chapters, God laughed. thx god, 2nd time reading this.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 7 . 5/9/2017
After reading this, the only thing I can think about is, "Why pair Sakura with Sasuke-the-jackass when she can get Kakashi instead?" Hehe
sweetandsimple1 chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
Go, Ino! What a gal! This version of Sasuke really pisses me off.. He wasn't nearly this much of a prick in canon. Again, waiting on that ass-kicking.

I'm pretty sure that shinōbi in ANBU DO have a conscience, though – they just lock it away for missions. In a dictatorship like Konoha's – especially one run by an ass-kicking lady – I'm sure the punishment for rape is very severe, especially the rape of a shinōbi – aka one of the village's tools. Let's not forget that from a purely political standpoint, Sakura happens to be a particularly useful tool: not only is she a medic trained by the Hokage herself, she's also a Neo-Sannin in her own right. From an emotional standpoint, she's one of the Hokage's two personal apprentices – I don't think Tsunade would let someone who raped either Sakura or Shizune get away with JUST a few visits to Ibiki...

The fact that Sakura is a Neo-Sannin (a title she achieved purely through hard work) indicates she'd pummel her would-be assailant into the ground if they tried anything.

In short, anyone with unsavoury intentions toward Sakura would have to either be a complete nitwit or suicidal. Not only would they have to be prepared to face Tsunade (you know, the Sannin who so happens to be the freakin' Hokage who can put a crack in the ground with just her pinky. THAT Tsunade), but a Neo-Sannin trained by aforementioned Sannin, AND possible court martial AND a purely coincidental death that just might include castacration and other delightful experiences.

Whew. Sorry for the rant :p
sweetandsimple1 chapter 3 . 5/9/2017
Sasuke's a pretentious ass... not surprising, I guess. I hope Sakura kicks butt – preferably his – so he'll stop treating her like she needs his help all the time. I guess Sakura's kind of a jerk, too, for calling Karin a slut, but then again Karin's behaviour would annoy a saint and Sakura's only human...
Guest chapter 44 . 5/4/2017
this is the best story i've ever read. i love it so much
miiss xana chapter 36 . 4/26/2017
omg i really enjoyed the scene when karin tongue was cut off hahahaha
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 44 . 4/19/2017
Amazing. That's the only thing I could think of as I finished reading this story. I was completely hooked as soon as I started reading and my goodness, I was not disappointed at all! The flow of the plot was exciting and the characterization was very well written. I most certainly enjoyed that it was more Sakura centered than anything. Definitely kudos to you! Anyway, thank you so much for sharing. Happy writings.

~*~Mimi-Love-4Ever
Ai chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
Its quite sad sasuke has limited time. I really hope that this is a happy ending
crossforces chapter 44 . 2/13/2017
I remember reading this story years ago, before it was finished, and I'm so glad I was able to stumble across it again.

There are moments in the very beginning of the story where Sasuke appears just slightly out of character, but actually, it fits in perfectly with the type of backstory you created. He might be slightly off from the Sasuke of the manga, but it definitely works with how you developed everything, and everyone else remains along their canon personas, as well, which is honestly like a breath of fresh air in fanfiction these days.

The pacing was perfect, and while I might have hated how one thing kept cropping up after another because I was so impatient for them to be together and happy, that made it all the more worth it, in the end.

This story is great, and I definitely would recommend any SasuSaku fan to read it.
cloudnapped chapter 44 . 1/29/2017

cherryheads chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
i've never read a story where there were so many people that really need to be tortured and killed a painful and slowly killing. HA. i even hoped that the daimyo's wife will be good and came to sakura's aid somehow. but no, you, author-san, just really want to torture our favorite kunoichi aren't you?
overall i like how this story can play with my emotion. the way you deliver it made me feel all the distress, the happiness, the anxiety, the anger, that the characters' were feeling. and THANK GOD SAI! you came at the right moment!
cherryheads chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
God I hate karin. couldnt you kill her already
sillykar18 chapter 44 . 11/8/2016
Such a sweet story. I liked the fact that Sakura wasn't all over Sasuke and being annoying haha I like these type of stories where Sakura has changed and doesn't hang all over Sasuke, just like your story. It shows how she has matured. I truly dislike her in the canon as she was just still dumbstruck about him. Stories like these make me like her since she isn't annoying all about Sasuke and the fact Sasuke shows he does like/love her is even better than the canon itself already. The whole conflict with her having a child and how you used Karin as the antagonist was great. It kept the story going and made me want to keep reading. The story plot was very well written with enough conflict and fluff. Even more props that you finished it even though it took 4 years, kudos to you! Amazing fanfic (:
1,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »