Reviews for Cancerous
FayTheGay chapter 6 . 8/31
I loved the ending. it was beautiful.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 6 . 8/30
Oh I do love the ending. He got his butt whooped but good. You wrote like a southerner. Lol. Are you from the south? I'm originally from North Carolina. Where we love to say bless your heart and the sweet tea is more sugar than tea. :) this was a fun little story.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 8/30
Well that was a neat twist. But I don't remember Alice being in that institute for that long, where did you find that bit of info? As for not remembering, well that's easily explained. They used electric shock back then. It would have done irreparable damage to Alice's brain.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 4 . 8/30
Good riddance to both of them. As for the blood bank idea, you have that a lot of thought huh? It's a good idea too. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 8/30
Hmmmmm is Jasper Bella's mate? She saw all that in him, more than even Alice? I hope that the Cullens don't die because they know just where they went wrong. But forgivness shouldn't come easily.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 8/30
Since Edward isn't truly Hershey I wonder if Dimitri is. It was interesting to me to see that he was the one to meet her first. :)
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 8/30
Well I really like your Bella's. they have backbone and some sense of humor. Beats the dull lifeless chick Meyer wrote.
Girlink chapter 6 . 8/21
To clarify my previous comment on 'Bella's Broken Hand' my excitement was to have found someone else with the same POV about Charlie towards the Cullen's.

As for this story, ummm...(pacing Edward style) ...
You have some valid points, as the immaturity of Edward and underestimation in Jasper. Although I differ in the way in which Alice looks to Jazz.

Sometimes I think exactly in the same way about, why Edward loves Bella? What was the connection to start the romance?
My conclusion was the same as your plants here, he was fascinated and curious about the silent mind of Bella, and because she "awoke" the human side of him.

Then after reading the books again and run into this FanFic "Sunrise" by BlueSea14, it reaffirmed my belief that although Edward took the slow road, long and painful, he faced the consequences of his bad decisions and still got their happy ending.

Oh my... After all, a happy ending is a happy ending, right?

Be safe

(,..,)
RANDOM chapter 2 . 8/21
You're a truly amazing writer! :)
RANDOM chapter 1 . 8/21
I know you probably wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted to tell you that this story is amazing so far! I think you are very talented when it comes to writing! :)
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 8/12
LOVED THIS AMAZING FIC! Brilliant writing hon! ;o)
TinaF chapter 6 . 7/28
Loved it!
Thata chapter 6 . 6/10
Hi there,
How are you?

I don't know how I've found your fic (maybe at someone's favorites or through a rec.) though i'm glad I gave it a chance, because "Cancerous" is a really good story, albeit too short.

I would surely enjoy reading a more lengthy version, with a lot more Bella and Jasper and details of her relationship with the Volturi and some glimpse into her new married and mated life.

The plot was really good and I just loved the ending there.

Congratulations for your fic and thanks for not pulling it out of FFnet.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
ptl4ever419 chapter 6 . 3/23
Loved it, loved Jasper's rebuttals. Especially loved the last paragraph and the question at the end, very humorous
Debbie Hicks chapter 6 . 3/12
Vulcans
it happened they Slipped but Killed them but suddenly Bit as all but it happened with then Killed as all of Vulcans the Volturi senior Guard heard as all Murders all of each both with the Allies with as all with the three with Imprints with Child had into all Ashes and By Combining their gift went too far but Murdered but took the Accused for Trial but they were all screaming and squriming pleaded Justice but Screaming murdering were a Curse right at them suddenly it causing them to Attack at them but the Volturi had them Silenced but Removing but it caused the Prizes Shall we sent their each both Ashes they did that was the end of the Covens but sent their Prizes to America there they now lived their housing afterwards but Expanding Then it Camed too late they were into all Flames and with as all of them Erupted but it came too soon with the Rest destroyed Erupting with them fallen from Heaven but it happened with as all of them lost their bodies to the Volturi without Wings at all killed them but their Children erupted as Vampire servants but were forced to live here but now safely guarded but they were seeing a changed city-state it was gone they healed differently Edward Bella with the rest of you you Died but it happened destroyed itself but a CRASH! But it happened they were undead but it happened resurrected but risen and Cursed to wander on Earth but each both of them had Children Again but it was too late the very as all of them suddenly suffered but dropped but crashing from the bodies their each both but the Senior Volturi guard took them as all but returned victorious then turned them but it happened each with as all of the newly made Volturi guard erupted thrown the bodies to Animals had them Killed but crunched had them deceased but it was too late the world suffered their loss but it caused them to stop aging it was official but were on a mission where's our bodies with their as all of Frozen but they all with the remains as all of them very far more than all had them all deactivation but you are blessed here then Edward Cullen Bella Cullen with all you Beyonds HENSHIN YO! I go first herself suddenly screamed out the truest planetary name BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! It really happened she finally Ascended as Super Sailor Betazed but he was in his Armored tuxedo then the all of them yelled SCOUT POWER ASCEND! Then it happened they all of them Ascended into Godhood were Immortal undying by now but it happened became a new race the Kindred others were Interplanetary Lycans oh my god oh Eeeeek! Bella we died but we had old eye colors but came to them it was true they were Cursed but undead but like Gods in human forms but it caused them to have no illnesses or diseases at al but became Guardians of Death Ninety eight years passed but the Wx bodies suddenly aged far too soon but it caused the Very as all of to merge but Exploding as Volturi members now the went Extinct declared a Ball but they reported to duty but reported had as all of their looks then it was gone as all of it they were on a mission.