Reviews for Tea for Three
AreYouReady chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Daaaang. I wish this story wasn't dead. I really like it. I hope it becomes not-dead. That would be a happy thing.
LYnM chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
this looks very interesting and funny, always refreshing to read lighthearted DN fics... can really imagine those two going about like this in real life...and somehow both of them dnt seem too OOC, esp Light even though i dont really think of him as very obsessed with his face and hair, as seen in many humour fics...though i'd love to see him dance like that... :) and with the Holy Trinity also on the scene things ought to get pretty adventurous...

and yeah, Watari is awesome...good to know L is still in awe of something...or someone...

pls pls pls continue...
girru chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I really loved this story. Hope you can update soon - any of your DN on-goings - they all are intersting
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I'm in love with this story, I love the story line and I find Light to be funny but somewhat in character. I really hope you continue!
Onehitwonder21 chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Just plain AWESOMENESS!
Cuzosu chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Lol, I'm totally into this now, I hope you know. Please tell me you'll update again soon. *puppy eyes*
Loser Got Lucky chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
"So's spaghetti till you heat it up" is the BEST response to someone saying they're straight that I've ever heard. God, Matt's a legend.

I love this story so far, I can't wait for things to get awkward (and by awkward I mean hit and steamy) between L and Light, as well as oodles of action!

Nothing to complain about really; good spelling, good grammar, sound story. Thanks for the update!

BlacAngel
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
OMG YOU UPDATED. EXCUSE ME AS I SQUEAL IN JOY.

Matt, Mello, and Near are adorable. And L and Light are fabulous. And Matsuda is…like a puppy. Yes. A puppy.

This is awesome!
Rein Mikazuki chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Woot! an update :D And the crazy succesors arrive O.o Aww well I love them so I'm looking forward to how this plays out...But how are they gonna keep up witht their work and deal with those three...

As usual I loved it! And I hope you get better soon :O And I completely understand the slow update thing so take your time, as long as you intend to finish it and get around to it at some point I'll be happy :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This. Sounds. Awesome.

It hasn't been updated since October…I do really hope you continue this! It's super interesting!
Rein Mikazuki chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This sounds really interesting! But I still know next to nothing about the case they're working on...You can't leave me hanging! Please finish the story! Even if only 9 other people liked it enough to review (or really hated it that much...but they'd have to be an idiot so don't listen to them!) I still want to see where you're going with this :D Love your fic as always!
hello chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
GOGOGOGOOOOO please continue! i really love your writing i had read all your other stories and just waiting patiently for you to continue them ("I wont say" being like my favorite!) though i understand that your going through a lot at the moment me having lost someone close also and etc so i totally understand! i just dont want you to disapear forever though...hope everything works out and hope to hear from you someday!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I don't care how slow you are in updating, as long as you do update. Yes, I love this story that much. Keep up the gorgeousness!
Nora chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Plz continue!
rockyBubbles chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ooh! I really like it! Way to keep Light a control freak without making it weird! Are you going to continue? And you mentioned Mello and Near, is Matt coming too?

Bubbles