Reviews for I Hear Him Scream
Sophie chapter 16 . 9/10
Aw man, I loved this story! I have to confess at one point you had me near tears...! (and I'm not an emotional person)
Incredible. Love the take on dragons & their magic. And Hiccup as a night fury? Gah. Love it.
The ending was so bittersweet...
purplefrogs13 chapter 1 . 9/3
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES THAT I HAVE READ!
I LOVE IT. I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE SERIES MANY TIMES, YOU HATERS ARE JUST JELLY ABOUT THE AWSOMNESS OF THIS!
UnlistedLeach chapter 2 . 8/22
Lol couldn’t make it past chapter 2 it’s so bad
TheDeadGhostWriter chapter 3 . 8/18
This story... is kind of bad.
I’ve tried more than once to read through it and this is the farthest I’ve gotten.
Aatxe360 chapter 9 . 8/9
I've reread this story a lot and up until this part one thing has always bothered me: Why did Hiccup never tell anyone else from Berk that with Toothless there was the possibility to change him human again?

Even though later it's revealed that he couldn't, that reasoning would have given a lot more relief and some understanding(from the human's pov) to why they shouldn't kill either of them. The main characters still hesitate for their own reasons, but it would have cleared up so many of the misunderstandings throughout this part of the story.

Hiccup never even considers(or dismisses) this line of reasoning even to placate his peers from the village. And the reasoning can't be bc then they'd be afraid of dragons randomly transforming people bc there were witnesses when it first happened to Hiccup so the possibility already exists even if not considered before.
LlamaQueen666 chapter 18 . 7/8
Hey, I just got a little confused at the ending of Echoed Songs. Was Hiccup given the ability to transform back into a dragon? Given his magic back? I read it over a few times but couldn't figure it out. Sad that it's over, but probably the best HTTYD Fanfiction story I've ever read. I just saw your video today and props to you for it all. If you aren't already, you'd make a great author of your own stories :)
Amazing
Truly spectacular. I've dedicated multiple hours a day for the past week to read this fic, and I don't regret a single second. I've read countless fics in the past and have felt extreme sadness after finishing each one, but none have left me as distraught as this particular story. The simple fact that this story has reached a conclusion saddens me to no end, and your writing akills make it so much more sorrowful to leave. The adoration I have for the characters is like nothing any other writer has been able to form, and your skills can only be described as masterful. Thank you for making this amazing fic and giving me one of the most enjoyable weeks in a long time.
bleubirdsong chapter 17 . 5/14
this story was really amazing! i spent most of an entire day reading it almost nonstop and i really appreciate you posting it for everyone to enjoy. it was so marvelously written overall - i could sense you getting better and better at writing as the story went on! i generally don’t care for first person pov, but this story was an exception! i do have to say that while the mirroring of canon was expected, the route that you took to get there was rather unexpected! nonetheless, i think you wove a wonderful story. i wasn’t sure how they were going to get out from the queens spell at all ! i do have to say, ending the sentence with the link being reformed between them was a lovely and hopeful ending. again, i appreciate you for posting and continuing and finishing a work like this! for a first foray into the httyd fics on this site, you’ve set an extremely high bar!
Aren serathy chapter 8 . 4/24
...holy hell you humanized a Jorgensen
charm13insomnia chapter 17 . 4/13
great fic
roseofalltrades chapter 16 . 3/12
oops stayed up all night reading this but it was totally worth it this is amazing
Most of the characters were fine. Astrid was, however, pretty OOC.
Hi! Are you aware that a person on tumblr has created a religion based on this fanfiction? What are your thoughts?
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 3/4
CH 16 So Used to be a DRAGON POWERFUL MAGICIAN WARRIOR , Now to The FRAIL HUMAN BODY OF THE INVENTOR . Even trained to be stronger , Faster more AGILE , STILL THE DRAGON'S HAVE THE EDGE THAN HUMANS . Though Hicup's inventions could make a fearsome things . Like dangerous knights. And lots of Draconese to Relearn . Or , Draconise himself back .As he was used to , Especially by the Qeen's influence.
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »