Reviews for I Hear Him Scream
Firesgone chapter 16 . 8/11
An amazing novel, thank you for writing it. As you are now certainly one of my favorite authorsong of all time! :D
Falling Willow chapter 16 . 8/6
Hiccup's loss of his dragon form made me want to cry. I really wish you hadn't done that. But I digress. It was, nonetheless, one of the best HTTYD stories I've ever read, and that's saying something.
Falling Willow chapter 13 . 8/6
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS! I ALWAYS KNEW IT WOULD BE HIS NAME SPOKEN BY SNOTLOUT THAT WOULD MAKE HIM REMEMBER!
Falling Willow chapter 5 . 8/4
I love this story but I can't help but point out that stuff would've punched or kicked Snotlout VERY painfully.
doge chapter 12 . 7/22
so amaize
much wowe
very emoshunal
doge chapter 6 . 7/21
is the reason he can because his hearing isn't impaired?

anyway, great story!
doge chapter 4 . 7/21
ohhhkkkk.
much emoshun
doge chapter 3 . 7/21
R.I.P. Astrid.
wait, was the dragon lying?
ArthurShade chapter 16 . 7/9
A positively excellent story
NightFurysShadow chapter 10 . 6/28
WHHHHYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! . . . . . . You to cruel... *cries uncontrolably*
they all died and it is your fault!

( Really good story and I'm still read'ng. Thx 4 AWSOME STORY !)
pays you 900000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Gazilion bucks
TheJayWay chapter 16 . 6/10
This is definitly the best fanfic i've ever read and it probably the best i'll ever read. The incredible amount of time and detail that went into this is amazing. I'm rereading my favourite parts the entire time, and although i usually don't like character changes whatsoever and this story had about 4 to 5 really, really long pages with this everything else made up for it. I only have a complaint about these pages since they're referred to as shadow-blender which made it a little difficult to know who's pov it was at that moment. And although i love the entire story, i disliked the ending since you decided to make your own version of an entire story but stuck with the original of human hiccup and dragon toothless. And what made this script so amazing is that i went through sleepless nights, and hot days with no food and barely any drinks and wanted to cry and scream at multiple points, because i was so into this. (And since i get distracted so easily and get extremely side-tracked creating my own story based on a dicision that i made differently than the characters, it took me about 64 hours of straight reading and only about 8 hours of sleep.) Worth it though.
So all i can say is that this is a story that should have sold millions or more in books and would have sold even more movie copies.
And i think i would need to bow to the performer for once. Bravo Rift-Raft you've made my boring life perk up.