Reviews for I Hear Him Scream
Guest chapter 17 . 1h
Wanna know what I hate about people like you rift-raft? You give us amazing stories, games or movies that are so good everything else is just shit! You have so much talent and I love it but I don't care for the ending. but since I'm not the writer I can't change it sooo... whatevs. You are doing amazing in life you made this story , you're currently making a second and you're in med school!? Chill dude you're doing too good we all llove you and your stories! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
guipetit chapter 16 . 5/20
hi, just wanted to say a huge, huge, thank you for this magnificient story.
Kallen21 chapter 17 . 5/15
Poor hiccup
assassini chapter 16 . 5/12
I finished reading I Hear Him Scream last year and I have to say that it's easily the best fan fiction I've ever read. In fact, it was the first fan fiction I've ever read. Prior to reading it I honestly thought that fan fiction was kind of silly, but you showed me how wrong I was.

I really enjoyed how the story captured the essence of their friendship in its own way and focused on that. It's super cute and also heartbreaking at times. I especially liked that dragon culture and mythos you had devised! I've read some other fan fiction in the past six months, and while they're good, I don't think they even come close to yours.

It's the middle of the night and I'm rambling. Just something I thought you should know. Hope this isn't too weird. Thanks for writing it!

(I also posted this to your DeviantArt since I'm not sure what's the best way to reach you! Sorry about that.)
Ominous Shadow Erkling chapter 16 . 4/17
Thank you! Just for dedicating all of this time to a wonderfull story. I laughed so hard I cried, and I cried so hard I was laugh-sobbing. I am sad (in a sense) that this story is done, but I am so very happy with you that I would hug you if I could.
So to keep from rambling, thanks. This has become a beautiful ride.

With utmost and heartfelt praise,

Shadow Erk
Amylin Jame chapter 17 . 4/13
OKAY! Love you, by!
SniperData chapter 1 . 4/13
Wow just, wow. This story has so many feels that I can't even put into words how awesome it was. The only complaint is that I think the ending of him changing back is bad, made me cry for a while. Maybe you could do like an alternate ending sort of thing where he stays a dragon or something. Still great story keep up the good work.
The Gray Dragon chapter 17 . 4/12
Me: *Sees update, freaks out that story being continues*

*Is disappoint* ;.;
Anonymous Noob the 2nd chapter 17 . 4/12
congratulations on med school
Bookworm210 chapter 17 . 4/12
*MUFFLED SOBBING*
Alibi27 chapter 16 . 4/12
This was an amazing story, I read it a while back and didn't leave a review but I really should've. You are an amazing writer and know the charecters really well. I cried, laughed, and was shocked into silence reading this. Thank you for writing and keep doing what you do!
banjo2E chapter 17 . 4/12
Posting a chapter in your story from another unrelated story is a very good way to make me read neither of those stories.
LorreVarguhl chapter 17 . 4/12
Aww! so awesome!
Brenne chapter 17 . 4/11
WOW! MORE!? YES! XD THANK YOU! I'll look forward to more on Unheard Whispers! XD
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 10 . 3/21
This is why you suck: the story is so awesome that nothing can hold up in comparison.
;)