Reviews for I Hear Him Scream
LlamaQueen666 chapter 18 . 7/8
Hey, I just got a little confused at the ending of Echoed Songs. Was Hiccup given the ability to transform back into a dragon? Given his magic back? I read it over a few times but couldn't figure it out. Sad that it's over, but probably the best HTTYD Fanfiction story I've ever read. I just saw your video today and props to you for it all. If you aren't already, you'd make a great author of your own stories :)
Amazing
Truly spectacular. I've dedicated multiple hours a day for the past week to read this fic, and I don't regret a single second. I've read countless fics in the past and have felt extreme sadness after finishing each one, but none have left me as distraught as this particular story. The simple fact that this story has reached a conclusion saddens me to no end, and your writing akills make it so much more sorrowful to leave. The adoration I have for the characters is like nothing any other writer has been able to form, and your skills can only be described as masterful. Thank you for making this amazing fic and giving me one of the most enjoyable weeks in a long time.
bleubirdsong chapter 17 . 5/14
this story was really amazing! i spent most of an entire day reading it almost nonstop and i really appreciate you posting it for everyone to enjoy. it was so marvelously written overall - i could sense you getting better and better at writing as the story went on! i generally don’t care for first person pov, but this story was an exception! i do have to say that while the mirroring of canon was expected, the route that you took to get there was rather unexpected! nonetheless, i think you wove a wonderful story. i wasn’t sure how they were going to get out from the queens spell at all ! i do have to say, ending the sentence with the link being reformed between them was a lovely and hopeful ending. again, i appreciate you for posting and continuing and finishing a work like this! for a first foray into the httyd fics on this site, you’ve set an extremely high bar!
Aren serathy chapter 8 . 4/24
...holy hell you humanized a Jorgensen
charm13insomnia chapter 17 . 4/13
great fic
roseofalltrades chapter 16 . 3/12
oops stayed up all night reading this but it was totally worth it this is amazing
Most of the characters were fine. Astrid was, however, pretty OOC.
Hi! Are you aware that a person on tumblr has created a religion based on this fanfiction? What are your thoughts?
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 3/4
CH 16 So Used to be a DRAGON POWERFUL MAGICIAN WARRIOR , Now to The FRAIL HUMAN BODY OF THE INVENTOR . Even trained to be stronger , Faster more AGILE , STILL THE DRAGON'S HAVE THE EDGE THAN HUMANS . Though Hicup's inventions could make a fearsome things . Like dangerous knights. And lots of Draconese to Relearn . Or , Draconise himself back .As he was used to , Especially by the Qeen's influence.
Bacumax552 chapter 16 . 2/24
I just love this fanfic. The history was great, the characters are awesome, and even make me want to watch the whole movie again. The quality of the storywriting and character developtment are very good. The only "problem" is that the chapters are very long, that's more like something I don't like, more than a problem to the story itself. If you enjoyed the movie, this story its a must watch. Thank you Rift-Raft, for the amazing experience you gave us.
AthosRanoxy chapter 1 . 2/20
Just found this fic, absolutely loving it so far!
I love this story! Beautiful writing, but I have to say, Toothless *really* gets on my nerves in this. Which is really strange and unfortunate as he is normally one of my favourites. I'm actually finding myself wanting him to get killed off in this which is very unusual. For a dragon he is just a bit of an asshole
Puro the Dark Latex chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
hey rift raft just wanted to say i love your work and I would love to do some art with you for your fanfictions, contact me on furry amino
RedSparkFIM chapter 9 . 12/16/2017
Congratulations. This story is fantastic in every sense of the word. I’m halfway there and you’ve done so well on making my empires ja bounce all around in such a manner no other fanfiction has ever done. I had to stop and review It right here right now cause that last scene was such an amazing scene in every aspect of the word. Congratulations.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »