Reviews for Halloween Horrorfest 4 : Curse of Wizard Itchy
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
that was really cool a little bit irritating but not so much its funny too
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
XDDDD I look forward to these things every year! Your Halloween Horrorfest stories are awesome~! I don't know any sane person that wouldn't like them! X3 It seems like it takes you a lot of time to come up with this stuff. I can't wait for next Halloween to read the new one! X3
Farla chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is incredibly dull.

[" No, no, no ! " ]

You shouldn't have those spaces. "No, no, no!" is how this should be formatted.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

[Misty never thought she could feel so many emotions through just feeding them. It felt slimy to dip her hands in the cool water and help, and creepy to drop kibbles into the Diglett holes ]

Why would water feel slimy? And what's so creepy about dropping kibble in a hole?

Gary's pretty OOC.

And now Gary just happens to know about some random guy Ash was friends with who has powers that do exactly what they're seeing, and who no one ever brought up before or tried to deal with despite them being ridiculously powerful.

And somehow crippling him will make him stop using his powers because it'll make him feel dead inside, because that is a totally logical assumption to make when he uses his powers to get revenge.

[He pointed to a lifeless figure that rolled out from under the bed, female with long, brown hair. Tracey threw up on the rug, while Misty's face grew even paler. " that Daisy Oak ? "

" Sure is ! " Ritchie replied. " A tempting mistress, she was. More powerful than the best Expecto Patronus. I picked her up on the side of the road and we let that magick-with-a-k flow. 'Course she was yelling about how she'd make me pay if I told her brother about it. " He sighed. " I would've let her go, but then she kicked me in the Sorcerer's Stones. And so my Nimbus grew stiff with anger, and I had to kill her with my spells. Now that I think about it, she was probably from Slytherin. That's when I began itching. "

" Would you knock it off with that geek talk ? "

" Muggle woman, I shall not be insulted ! "]

Yeah, I think I'm done here. This is shit.