Reviews for A Jagan Story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014

ok so Logan just finished a documentary about animals like Logan he wanted to know more so he wanted to try out the expression do it like rabbits and with who better than james

place: living room

logan is bottom (duh)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I really love these!
Situation: logan loves to be dominated so james takes advantage of that
Place: their bedroom
Position: logan tied to the bed (back on the bed)
(is that a good description? I dont even know haha)
Tops: james tops!
Thank you! :)
Games67 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Logan and James are bored and Kendall just came out of the closet. They decide to teach Kendall the pleasure of gay sex.

Place: James and Logans room

Bottoms: All three

Lots of foreplay and details please
ANNbeau chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
A-mazing! loved it... it was so cute and fluffy and smutty haha! that's my favorite kind!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
O.O Excuse me while I go die in the corner! THIS IS SO EFFIN HOT! I just LOVE IT! It didn't have a lengthy intro, and the sex had so many juicy details! I could picture it all so clearly in my head! :D AWESOME work, as always, buddy! I can't wait to read what you write next! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
newlyfoundBTRyaoilover0.0 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
i'd like something that is like a little ronchy with like James calling Logan some mildly dirty names and smutty sex talk with just a bit of spanking and the scenario behind it: Logan makes James jealous by flirting with other ppl and undermining the role of power james has by being top in the bed room so james gives him a hard time all day only to get him alone that night and show him who is boss with lite and playful S&M...
Jaganlicious chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Please please please continuous

update soon please

I love this XD

An excellent job so far!
50shadesofklaine chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I had an idea you can do :) like the situation is Logan and James create their own lube by accident during detention(they are already boyfriends but they never actually had sex before) the place is the school chemistry lab during lunch hour cause they had detention for destroying one of the jennifers hair and the teacher had stepped out for a little bit the position is up on top of the teachers desk and James bottoms for once! :D Tell ne what ya think!
Anonymous rocker chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
I have a suggestion for Jagan smut!

The situation: Logan has a masochism fetish and James is going to take full advantage of it!

The place: A hotel room when the boys are on tour

The position: Logan gets chained to a wall and taken from behind! Also some extreme foreplay that's considered cruel!

Who bottoms: Logan of course

Other: I want it explicit, dirty, have kinky torture like whips and paddles, and I want Logan to LOVE it!

Sorry if I sound too demanding!
santa-does-exist chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
situation - james wants a new pair of shoes and he drags logan to the store

place - mall?

james dominant!

i'm not really sure, you asked me for a suggestion here!
KLAINE4EverAlways chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
James has a fetish for whips

Place doesnt matter

dont really know position

And james bottoms

i love dominate logan! Please keep up the good chappies!
casandwinchesters chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
Situation: Logan and James are secretly in love with each other and one day, they get stuck in an elevator and James is freaking out because he has a date. Logan is pissed because him and James were supposed to hang out and James was planning on blowing him off for the new girl. James starts trying to fix his hair and Logan gets sick of his complaining so he messes James's hair up. James goes berserk and plans to "punish" Logan, but Logan surprises him with his dominance. James doesn't go down without a fight.

Place: Elevator

Position: James on his hands and knees, Logan taking him from behind.

Bottom: James
homine chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
The situation: Logan sees Kendall kissing James(but really, Kendall is trying to get something out of James' hair but from where Logan was standing it looked like they were kissing) and Logan gets extremely jealous(he likes James). He then "kidnaps" James throws him into a supply closet. He locks the door and the two are both inside the closet and Logan wants to know why James was kissing Kendall(non established relationship)

The place: A supply closet

The position: Up against the wall and riding

Who bottoms: James
santa-does-exist chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
you should do a story that revolves around flip-flops! with dominant James, they could have gone clothes shopping or something! i have no idea, really hyper today...
MyHeroRaven chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Awwww I like it when you write sweet smut!

This was amazing : )