Reviews for Superhero
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
nice
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Aww...so cute! I can only imagine how that made Hotch feel. Very nice writing, very nice getting into the mind of a kid.
dhh chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
AWW! How sweet.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awww.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awwww. Very nice.
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was so cute and touching!
Brummie10 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nice idea to see things from wee Jack's point of view, good job and soooo sweet. I could watch entire episodes of just these two. :)
CMFAN2009 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Cute story. I like that we get into Jack's head and see why he think his dad is a real superhero.

Well done, thanks for sharing your story.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Absolutely beautiful.

I love all the scenes where Jack has been, that little boy is really sweet and that last scene almost made me cry.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That was so friggin sweet! I loved it, although I do have one thing to say: You forgot Dave *sad face* I love Dave... Lol! That was amazing! I loved it!
DanieXJ chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Aw crap. stories are not supposed to be that darn touching, but cripes, this is awesome and touching and yet not sappy or saccharine.

Great job. You rock!

(As an aside, was there anyone in the world who didn't know what was going to happen after Jack said he didn't want to be Spider-Man last epi?... :))
HotchRocks chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Great story. Especially the ending when Jack decided to dress up as his daddy for Halloween because, as Jack told himself, his friends superheroes were all make-believe, but he had a real superhero in his daddy.