Reviews for All the Wild Horses
Tglenn76 chapter 2 . 1/14
Wow… Edward should have taken Bella to the ER… not too smart on his part or hers.
Victoria Brundidge chapter 1 . 7/26/2023
I have never left a review but I couldnt not after this story. It was beautiful. Loved every part.
Ama VG chapter 29 . 3/19/2023
Loved this story hope they are stil going strong
CynMar Rom chapter 29 . 3/13/2023
Good lord, this was such a good fic!
I loved everything about it. The twang, the expressions, the feelings. Good God. The feelings. All the feels.
Thank you so much for sharing your work!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/23/2023
Realy great story
flyrbrd chapter 29 . 1/14/2023
Thank you for this wonderful story!
Elisabeth123 chapter 11 . 1/8/2023
Emmett is a bastardised and Rose is a super bitch!’
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 1/6/2023
I just finished my annual reread of this wonderful story. I have lost count of how many times I have reread it. You are an amazing writer. Thank you so much for this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2022
"The crunch of her heals could be heard outside" Gah! Shoes have HEELS, not HEALS.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 29 . 2/28/2022
How beautiful!
Thank you so much!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 28 . 2/28/2022
*dreamy sigh*
Reminds me of Legends if the Fall and Tristan.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 2/28/2022
I loved the surprise of Jasper being in the backyard and Alice's "meat" comments!
Oh, and of course this...
"I don't just shuck my Wranglers in front of anyone, y'know."
Edward's conversation with Shadow had me rolling! My sister has this hang up of being nude in front of animals including her own pets!
Bwahahaha!
I guess Edward doesn't have that problem!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 19 . 2/28/2022
Cowboys are generally not my thing, but I'm REALLY starting to rethink my stance. ;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 16 . 2/27/2022
Oh my goodness! This chapter was one big cry fest! From Edward's speech after he sat Bella on the fence to him putting on a suit and visiting his wife and son!
Tito... hand me some tissues. :(
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 11 . 2/26/2022