Reviews for All the Wild Horses
Hippogriff tamer chapter 29 . 9/13
That was a sweet story even though there were some sad moments. Thanks for sharing it.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 29 . 9/5
Not a whole lot of closure, kinda rushed the ending but over all a very sweet story.
frostedglaze chapter 29 . 5/31
I loved this story, though I wish the gossiping clicking hens would have been all struck by lightning, the Jake thing was never truly resolved, and I would have loved to see Bell and Edward with kids...and find out how Alice and Jasper ended up.
frostedglaze chapter 27 . 5/31
Sigh, if only Bella would open her mouth and speak! I blame Jake for this. Bella never got closure. Instead of trying to find answers, she just put it behind her not realizing that it is affecting her and Edward's relationship, and the added betrayal that no one ever spoke up and told her what was going on has still got to be driving her crazy! Especially since people have no trouble opening their mouths to insult her.
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 5/31
I hope that rude waitress didn't get a tip and sliced her fingers off! It's like that whole damn town has decided to make Bella their punching bag.
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 5/31
I'm glad Bella moves on from Jake, though I still wish him the worse and really want karma to shoot his balls off, but what the hell is wrong with Rosalie?! Is Emmett divorcing her or having an affair? She is way too rude for one of the few remaining customers they have left. Maybe Edward should take his business elsewhere, and I really wish Bella would stick up for herself and retaliate against the nasty tongues .
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 5/31
That very needed lemon distracted me from the foul mouths of sinful old church ladies. Wish they would use their tongues to cut down those who deserve it ( Jake and Emily)
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 5/30
I love that Shadow approves of Edward. I adored that fuzzball from the beginning, but ever since that ball of floof adopted Bella and begged to be taken home, well I love that little fuzzbutt.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 5/30
Damn, life keeps knocking Bella down.
frostedglaze chapter 6 . 5/30
I hope the kid turns out not to be Jacob's and that Emily was cheating on him this whole time.
frostedglaze chapter 4 . 5/30
that's the second time Edward saves her, I guess he better stay around her in case she needs more help.

I cannot believe the whole town knew Jake and Emily are scum and kept it hidden from Bella! No wonder she's depressed, she cannot trust anyone.
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 5/30
I found this story since the world has so much free time right now, and wow. I can't wait to see how this goes.
Now, I know this story is finished, but why isn't the town shunning cheating ass Jake and his homewrecking whore? I hope the town is just polite to them and not really friendly. I hope karma kicks the both of them hard.
Kksmum chapter 29 . 3/27
Really am looking for another chapter or two for a peak at their HEA. Lovely story. Great characters. Thank you.
sury.h chapter 29 . 3/27
Thank you!
VryUnique chapter 29 . 2/18
Thank you for the story, I really enjoyed it.
I didn’t get the “he showed them” feeling in the last chapter that was probably wanted or expected. Wasn’t really sure what Bella did so wrong since this wasn’t set in the olden days. The shunning and snide comments were a little bit much for her situation. You would have thought she was hooking on corners at night.
If moving in with Edward could cause shunning this would have been common knowledge to Edward and Bella’s parents would have discouraged such a move. So what did she do that was so bad? I don’t think it was ever really explained. Is it because she worked for Edward? So it might had seemed like she was giving extra perks? Did marrying her make it all better? His having true intentions made everything better? Just some thoughts. Thank you.
6,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »