Reviews for All the Wild Horses
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 29 . 9/11
this was so freaking cute! I have read this one multiple times. rene was supportive too, I loved that fact
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 9 . 9/10
cute
ellekat08 chapter 29 . 7/24
It would have been nice to have an epilogue a future take, have a glimpse of their married life and maybe a baby or two.
I really enjoy your story. :)
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 29 . 5/18
daym! it was enthralling! I totally loved it! wish there was more
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 20 . 5/18
soooo cute!
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 17 . 5/18
romantic
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 4/20
This is a really beautiful story! Thank you for sharing
BethMasenCullen chapter 29 . 2/22
This story was beautiful! A perfect mix of sweetness and drama! Loved it!
Dollybigmomma chapter 28 . 1/29
Lovely story, though it feels like there's one more chapter that's missing to address some loose ends. The assumption is there was a wedding. I would've loved at least one more scene with Angela and her overshare tendencies. What about Alice and Jasper, did they marry/she move in with Jasper? Was there any kids for anyone? Did the ranch succeed? Did the gossiping old hens ever have the preacher ream them out on their non-Christian-like behavior with a sermon that would leave them feeling the flames of hellfire licking at their saggy nylons? Did Rose pull a muscle wagging her tongue and need steroids that caused her weight to shoot up a hundred pounds or so? Oh, the possibilities... :)
Ficfan79 chapter 29 . 12/27/2020
I loved this story so much. This Edward is so endearing. I wish it was longer.
sonogal chapter 29 . 12/14/2020
Great story.
Flora Mile chapter 29 . 11/30/2020
Loved the story, but wish for more. Just the abrupt stop here, no epi or future little?
Flora Mile chapter 27 . 11/30/2020
Again, grrrr grow up Bella, you want complete honestly, but you don’t give it!

Edward is too good!
Flora Mile chapter 26 . 11/30/2020
Bella is starting to frustrate me, up until about 3 chapters ago, I thought she would actually grow into this relationship. But to me it seems to be Edward doing the opening up and Bella standing still keeping her thoughts to herself.

Maybe someone should tell her that in a relationship you actually talk to your partner when something is on tour mind. Not hold it in, let is fester. She has had Alice tell her to talk to Edward.

Bella is mature in some ways but really immature in others.
readicted chapter 29 . 11/29/2020
I really loved your Edward and enjoyed this story. I get why Edward proposed in the way that he did, but he had to know Bella would be so very uncomfortable with that. I'm so happy for these two and I hope they have a ling and happy home, with kiddies since they both seem to want that. Alice might turn out to be her country neighbor. Still don't care for Rose, even if Bella is suddenly respectable in the town biddies' minds again. Well it certainly is a story that she will share with her kids and grand kids in the years to come. As cringey as I find public proposals, it's lovely that she had her family and friends-and her haters present for her happiest moment. Thank you for sharing your story.
6,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »