Reviews for All the Wild Horses
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 10/3
I was worried about reading this one as you've got angst in the genre listing. I am such a wimp when it comes to any angst. I read this whole thing on pins a needles waiting for the angst that never came. This was a beautiful story of love helping two people overcome their pasts. Two very different, yet painful pasts. You should change the genre to hurt/comfort/romance. I think you would get quite a few more readers. I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing your imagination here with us. ~Christy
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 9/13
Positively loved, loved, loved this from beginning to end. Regret that I just now read it. So good, thanks for writing.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 8/21
I'm happy to have found this. I'm in the mood for some county...sounds so good.
MsLiss chapter 14 . 8/21
Oh nothing like a woman sorting a mans shit out to get him to be mighty appreciative
Lol
MsLiss chapter 13 . 8/21
I didn’t nt get thus grown adult thing about getting weirded out
It must be a US thing lol
Go Edward
MsLiss chapter 11 . 8/21
I’m loving this story hard
MsLiss chapter 10 . 8/21
Oh a hug and reassurance
Awesome
cbzoo chapter 12 . 7/25
I want an Edward just like him
Beautifulbrunette89 chapter 1 . 7/17
I love this story in a sucker for a cowboy edward. However I do wish we had more of a closer to the story, I felt like it didn't have that closer us know.
LunasInSilver chapter 17 . 6/26
Bella's reaction to seeing Edward shaven reminds me of an old family story of mine. My great-great grandad was a rancher by the name of Rob. Here's how the story goes: His wife, Alice, my great-great grandma, had never seen him shaven. His was a full scraggly beard. One day, he took a notion and shaved it for her. Coming into the house at suppertime, having cleaned up after the day, he stood in the kitchen watching her work. She turned around, looked at him, did a double take, and then said, "Rob, you are the ugliest man I ever did see! It's a good thing I love you!"

He never shaved again.

Wonderful story!
At least the job is REAL, not a pity-you hand-out.
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
A token, like the lid of Bella's lemonade bottle that Edward carried with him thereafter. Oh my lord, what is Bella going to say to Jacob when she goes in to get her car!? Hopefully, she will let him go emotionally speaking. Bet she makes Edward an apple pie as a thank-you for helping her, not once but TWO times now.
blue022 chapter 29 . 5/20
I just reread this, loved it just as much as when I first read it. Hope all is well with you, and that you're still writing! Have you published anything new lately? I'd buy it! :)
narsuess chapter 29 . 5/5
Nooooo I don’t want this to end, I wish to read about their married life with House full with babies :)

I really really enjoyed reading this. Cowboy Edward wad sure fun to read and your knowledge about horses and ranch made this story more interesting. I sympathized for Bella and Edward and really glad they found each other.

Thanks for sharing this.