Reviews for All the Wild Horses
Beautifulbrunette89 chapter 1 . 7/17
I love this story in a sucker for a cowboy edward. However I do wish we had more of a closer to the story, I felt like it didn't have that closer us know.
LunasInSilver chapter 17 . 6/26
Bella's reaction to seeing Edward shaven reminds me of an old family story of mine. My great-great grandad was a rancher by the name of Rob. Here's how the story goes: His wife, Alice, my great-great grandma, had never seen him shaven. His was a full scraggly beard. One day, he took a notion and shaved it for her. Coming into the house at suppertime, having cleaned up after the day, he stood in the kitchen watching her work. She turned around, looked at him, did a double take, and then said, "Rob, you are the ugliest man I ever did see! It's a good thing I love you!"

He never shaved again.

Wonderful story!
At least the job is REAL, not a pity-you hand-out.
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
A token, like the lid of Bella's lemonade bottle that Edward carried with him thereafter. Oh my lord, what is Bella going to say to Jacob when she goes in to get her car!? Hopefully, she will let him go emotionally speaking. Bet she makes Edward an apple pie as a thank-you for helping her, not once but TWO times now.
blue022 chapter 29 . 5/20
I just reread this, loved it just as much as when I first read it. Hope all is well with you, and that you're still writing! Have you published anything new lately? I'd buy it! :)
narsuess chapter 29 . 5/5
Nooooo I don’t want this to end, I wish to read about their married life with House full with babies :)

I really really enjoyed reading this. Cowboy Edward wad sure fun to read and your knowledge about horses and ranch made this story more interesting. I sympathized for Bella and Edward and really glad they found each other.

Thanks for sharing this.
maggiejoma chapter 29 . 4/3
Awesome, truly loved this story, my favourite cowboy ever
Awww
Awww you make me feel all broken and happy at the same time. You're amazing at angst.
Poor Edward and poor Bella. So somber.
So sweet and quiet mood.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 3/25
That was fun.
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 29 . 3/4
I really loved this! Awesome job! :)
I know it's been years since you wrote this but is there any chance that we might get couple chapters more? Like their wedding and Bella being pregnant and their lives with the kids...?
NeeNee246 chapter 26 . 3/1
WOW! ;) Alice in pink, Edward and Bella, things are looking better for everyone! ;) I am so close to the end! Excited and sad about it!
6,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »