Reviews for All the Wild Horses
hooker81 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
This is so sad :(

Poor Bella Jacob is an ass I don't care that he fell in love he should of had the balls to break up with Bella first!

And Edward Poor guy. Was his wife pregnant or did she already have the child?
paammee11 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Love the glare from Charlie! Update soon ;)
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
The memories of Maria...breaks my heart. I couldn't imagine losing the love of my life. interesting how Edward can see Bella's heartache, and she, his.

I agree, time doesn't heal all wounds, you heal when you decide to.
domen913 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
update update update .
hillcrestella chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Edward's pain is palpable. And yet, he is intuitive enough about his surroundings to see Bella's vancancy? unhappiness? when he has run into her in the past. The thing that will be interesting to watch unfold is whether he can let go of the past to embrace the future. While Bella seems broken, Edward seems shattered. They both are going to have to come to terms with the present and open themselves up for hurt again. I want to know more about Edward as well - other than Eli and Carmen does he have friends closeby? Family? Or has he just entirely shut down?

As always, I wait eagerly for more Lockerbestie...

xo
AH Darling chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Loved the EPOV! Such a sad man, it makes my heart hurt. I will be so happy if Bella is the one to make him healed and happy.

By the way...what is up with Charlie being such as asshole to Edward? Would he rather Edward NOT have helped her? I don't like your Charlie very well, sorry. He's way past over-protective and onto being over-bearing and being a dick. Very canon-ish, though, LOL.

Thanks for the chapter, I hope that your Turkey day was a great one.
twigs66 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
he's just so sad, and Bella is lost also. When these two finally see whats in front of them there will be fireworks. The hairband was a nice touch, something tangible that Edward can feel that will draw him towards Bella. Great chapter, good background story bit...looking forward to the next one, perhaps a visit to town for Edward?
belanded chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I'll pass. Not a fan of dead wife fics. I know this is completely silly, but I hate when Edward loves someone more than Bella. Apparently his wife was the "love of his life." I don't like reading about how much better the dead is better than Bella and how the only reason Edward is with her is because the person he truly dies is conveniently dead. Edward spends most of the story getting over a character that is not even in the story and there is always the feeling that Edward and Bella are not soul mates. Only reviewing to avoid accidentally clicking on this story again. I don't keep track of what I read, but remember what I've reviewed. I know this is not a review just ramblings of my annoyance with dead wife fics. So feel free to completely ignore this.
sherryola chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I really liked seeing this glimpse into edward's heart and life. Very sad, but it really draws you to him. Very nice chapter.
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
OME, i am soooooooooooo luvin' this story! only thing wrong with it: too long in between updates. thanks for sharin' and PUHLEEEEZZEE continue to share.
pixieangel3000 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
love it

xpxxooxoxxoxo

:P
Luvtwismut chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I loved reading EPOV! It was good to get a bit o' background on him. That poor man needs a shave and a hair cut and time with Bella's bits. ;)tee hee
palomaki chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Huh. It seems like Edward's got quite a ways to go before anything can happen with Bella. Interesting. Maybe the dream is meant to help him get there? I hope so )

Still picturing Robert Redford, BTW. (Dear Rob, no disrespect intended!)

Thanks for this EPOV update!
DivineInspiration chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Oh, I loved the EPOV! :) So cool to get a peek inside his head. Brilliant chapter!
Libby Blue chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Poor Edward. No wonder he is so sad all of the time. Losing your wife and child at such a young age.

Love how the story is progressing!
6,676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 399 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 419 .. Last Next »