Reviews for All the Wild Horses
09kez chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Both of them are clinically depressed, so I'm keen to see how you manage this aspect of the story as they get to know each other. Thanks for the story, cheers
allthingsHHH chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Enjoying it!
sujari6 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Great chapter. Update soon please.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next update :)
Beck79 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
They're both so broken, its just too sad. Nice change though, the Maria and Edward pairing xx
SandytheSandstorm chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
And so the ice melts into smaller cubes, his eyes allow a glimpse of sunlight in.

Loved it

Sandy
twilly chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Awww. I think he's getting closer to being ready. Ready for Bella and ready to shave his pretty lil' face.
Pyejammies chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
So, things are moving along slowly but a little light is showing at the end of the tunnel. Come on Cowboyward go get the girl. It's time to get back on that horse.
2littleladies chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I loved Edward's POV. What a tortured soul. I can't imagine at all what he's gone through. I hope he and Bella are able to put each other's demons to rest.

I hope you had a great overnight with Lambie & bookgeek! Rancherward was worth the wait while you were with your wifey.

Thanks,

Kelly
pjarrell chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
this is so good can't wait for more!
xIGiveUpx chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Oh so good! Cowboyward is so weary, and Eli is so perceptive. Edward needs to care about someone, and Bella needs someone to care about her. Moving along nicely. So, how and when are these two going to finally have more than two words to say to each other? Looking forward to the next chapter!
ltlerthqak chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
Wow, that EPOV just about broke my heart. He's so broken inside! And poor Bella, having to send her vehicle to the Blacks. Just painful...I loved it!

Thanks so much for sharing!
FFpassion chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I really enjoyed the update, Edwards POV was fantastic. I wonder what happened to his wife & son? He is still very much in mourning and in love with Maria.

Looking forward to reading more of this wonderful story.

Irene

xx
Kimberlina903 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I'm sad that Edward's so sad. I thought after 4 years he'd have moved on just a little, but it seems as if he's just now realized he might need to move on. Of course I don't think he's fully realized that himself, but I hope he does soon. He and Bella are all alone and have both been left by people. They need to find each other...
Schelmy chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
:-) EPOV Yey! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving 3!
6,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 399 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 419 .. Last Next »